My Throne

Today was the union between Sansa Stark and Yraenor Lincoln

Today was the union between Sansa Stark and Yraenor Lincoln. Sansa had let the Lad in and didn't hold a wall up, not afraid anymore if he was like Joffrey. She had gotten to know him and his true nature. She had learned to love him even. Yraenor the same, he told her his worries and fears.

Currently Sansa sat in front of her mirror as Layarah braided her hair. Sansa had a beautiful white gown which showed all of her curves. Sansa had wanted her mother to be there when she was being wedded but she knew her mom would not agree to the affair. Sansa still wished to go home, back with her family. Layarah hadn't told her the siege of Winterfell. And she wont.

Layarah finished braiding Sansa's hair, placing her hands on Sansa's shoulder and a smile resting on her face.

"Thank you. For everything, for taking me away from King's Landing, saving me from Joffrey, and for making me marry Yraenor. He truly is sweet, sweeter than any man I've ever met. He is kind, and Robb and mother would love him." Sansa said sweetly as she looked at herself in the mirror.  The doors soon opened revealing Ser Natalie.

"It's time." Ser Natalie said. Layarah nodded, Sansa turned around facing Layarah with a sad smile.

"Since neither mother nor father is here. Will you walk me?"  Sansa asked. Layarah broke into a smile and embraced her. Her grip was hard and welcoming. "Now I realize why Arya found you more of a sister than me."

"Even if we never talked back in Winterfell, you will always be my sister." Layarah said, pressing a kiss on Sansa's head. Sansa soon got up from her chair and the two walked in front of the doors of which Sansa will finally become a woman, a wife. Sansa let out a sigh as her arm was entwined with Layarah. The doors opened revealing everyone from Etril, Yraenor at the end of the room with his white hair in a man bun. He had a smile on his face as he admired Sansa from afar. Sansa's smile grew realizing she might not be marrying a prince but he was pretty close to the princes in the books. The music played as Layarah walked Sansa down the aisle. They made it to the end of the room, Layarah let go of Sansa, Sansa walked up to Yraenor turning her head to the High Scepter. Layarah took her place next to Ser Barristan who handed her Vhaegal. Sansa was getting married, yet Sansa had other things in her mind.

The wedding night was long and loud. Layarah had connected and bonded with the people. The people saw her late mother inside of her. Layarah looked more like her mother than her father. Some thought Lady Raven returned from the dead to bring her husband justice.

Sansa and Yraenor whispered into each other's ears, giggling at one another. Yet Sansa still wanted to return home, leaving for Winterfell to be with Bran and Rickon. Once Sansa returns to Winterfell the war will end... that's what she believed .