Death & Grief

"Light the trench! Light the Trench!" A soldier instructed

"Light the trench! Light the Trench!" A soldier instructed. Ser Davos began to wave the torches around trying to signal Layarah and Kaylena. His eyes noticed how thick the winds were, not even he could see where the dragons were.

"They can't see us." He muttered as the archers were killing as many white walkers as they could. His eyes wandered to the other dragons which were burning the white walkers. He would try to command them to come over her but he knew no Valyrian. So his eyes turned back at the white walkers. The white walkers began to break through the barrier.

Layarah felt a pain reach her lower stomach. She placed her hand on her stomach, the pain increasing as the seconds passed. Her head began to look around for Kaylena, trying to signal her to return back to the castle. Yet there was no sign of her sister. Her eyebrows furrowed, turning Enerys back to the castle. Then she began to see sight of the white walkers, how they were breaking through the barrier. She gripped into her arrow and began shooting those who did break through in the head. Letting out a war cry as she began shooting the white walker, falling down once being hit.

Jaime looked up to see his wife shooting the arrows. A smirk grew on his face as he watched the love of his life fight. She looked like a goddess. Her long hair was flying through the air, her angelic features looked so fierce as she held onto her weapon. Shooting every walker that was close to killing one of their men.

"Dracarys!" Layarah commanded. Enerys let out dragon fire on the trenches causing the castle to be protected. Layarah began complimenting Enerys when a huge wave of pain hit her. Layarah looked down to notice her water had broken. Her eyebrows furrowed, letting out a groan of pain. She then began to look around to see how they were losing. Her eyes landed back up to the sky, not seeing her sister. Layarah and Enerys began flying to Kaylena, trying to find her and Aedor. The two began looking before they saw Kaylena looking around trying to see where she was going. The two flew over closer to Kaylena. "Retreat! Return back to the castle! We're losing and they need the dragons!" Layarah yelled. Kaylena yelled yet Layarah couldn't hear a thing she said. So she signaled her to return back to the castle. Kaylena nodded her head understanding what she was doing, she turned Aedor back but Layarah's pain increased. She knew she couldn't land Enerys anywhere near the castle since if she did she would be attacked by the white walkers. She and Enerys flew down to the tree. Layarah struggled making her way off her large dragon but once she did she fell onto her knee, placing her hand on her stomach.

Enerys turned her head over to her rider letting out a noise of displeasure. Layarah began crawling over to a tree, placing her back on it. Widening her legs she placed her two fingers down to her vagina and noticed a head. She pulled her fingers back and began pushing. Her screams began pouring out of her mouth, the pain being too much to bear. Her hands gripped onto the snow as she pushed, tears sliding down her cheeks. Her purple eyes whelmed with warm tears as she screamed.