Chapter 9

"Hello to you too Mia." Stefan says as he hugs me back, chuckling while he did.

"You guys know each other?" Lily asks as I pulled away.

"Yes well the story of how we met was very interesting it was at the---"

I nudged him on the side a bit hard the prevent him from speaking any further. Grinning at Lily, I continued, "We met at a party back in the US."

She nods with an 'oh' while Stefan beside me was rubbing his side.

"So wait if you are her brother then..."

"Yes I am Lilliane Dupré, but I rarely use my last name since most people would only come to me when they find out I'm a Dupré." She says rolling her eyes.

"I know the feeling." I said nodding.

"So are just going to talk about how user are the people you two meet or should we get going?" Stefan asks as he taps his foot on the ground impatiently.

"So impatient, brother." Lily says, as she rolled her eyes again then goes inside the car.

I giggled and pulled my luggages with me so I could put them in the trunk.

"What are you doing?" Stefan asks.

"Um, I'll put my bags in the trunk?"

"No, no don't do that, Henry will do that."

I raised an eyebrow at him, looking around, "Who's Henry?"

He points to someone behind me and there I saw a man probably around his forties, wearing a polo shirt and jeans carrying some of Lily's bags.

"Oh. It's okay I'll carry mine so we'd be quicker."

I felt my luggage being taken from me which made me turn to see Stefan holding it.

"Give it back." I said glaring at him as I crossed my arms against my chest.

"No I will not, Henry, please take Miss Wilson's bag." He tells Henry who was loading the trunk with Lily's bags. Henry nods and rushes to Stefan's side taking my bags with him and putting it in the trunk.

"Now will you get in?" I huffed and walked past him, bumping his shoulder in the process.

"Still so harsh I see." I stuck my tongue out at him and got in the car, only to find an amused Lily.

"You must teach me your ways."

"Ways? With what?" I asked, tilting my head to one side.

"Ways with good looking men. I mean let's all be honest here my brother is a good looking man and if he wasn't my brother I'd definitely tap that." She giggles.

"Your brother might be hot but..."

"I knew it! You found him hot too! Now would you tap that?" She asks smirking.

"Tap that sounds so inappropriate." I groan, hiding my face. This was absolutely embarrassing, talking about tapping his brother with his sister, definitely inappropriate.

Plus, Alexander and I have a thing or something, I don't know but there's something, and it would feel so wrong if I said something pro about tapping her brother. Oops.

"Sooooo??"

"So what?" I asked as I leaned back on my seat, waiting for Stefan and Henry to get in.

"Would you?? Tap him?? I mean yes I know you and Alexander are together but would you with my brother if there was a chance?"

I looked behind me where the window was and saw Stefan speaking to Henry. Yes he definitely was good looking but not as good lookong as Alexander, he was charming but Alex was more charming and appealing but when it comes to cuteness I'd say Stefan had more points on that category.