Chapter 13

Mia and Stefan above! Yay
And please please please read the author's note at the end of the chapter thank you :)

- -

I took a deep breath as I stepped out of the elevator of Dupré Industry. Yesterday was one my most embarrassing moments because 1) I looked weak 2) I cried in front of someone and Mia Wilson DOES NOT cry in front of anyone. 3) I blamed him for Alex not calling me anymore 4) I was a bitch and even said a lot of irrelevant things.

I sighed as I shook my head, never will I ever lose my composure in front of anyone again.

Knocking on his door, the secretary greets me and asked me to wait for him on the couch inside his office, she said he was on his way back to the office from his lunch meeting.

Upon entering another room within the room I just entered, I can't help but notice how beautiful the interior design was. The walls were white and everything in the room was organized. There was a shelf on the side of the room filled with picture frames.

Looking at the pictures, I can't help but smile as I see a lot of pictures of him and Lily. There was a picture of him and her with a lady around her sixty's which I assume would be their mom.

I was so lost in thought as I stared at every picture there is on the shelf that I didn't notice someone entering the room.

As I turned around to take a seat on the couch, an amused Stefan was looking at me.

I frowned, "What?"

He shakes his head, smiling then stands up and walks over to me, his hands in his pockets.

When he stood in front of me I can't help but stare at him.

After a few minutes of just getting lost in each other's eyes, I broke the silence, "I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Sorry, for what?" He smiles.

"For letting out all the emotions I've kept bottled up inside of me out on you, for crying and looking weak in front of you, for blaming you for something you're unaware off." I looked down on my toes, unable to look into his eyes again.

I didn't want to see him looking at me with sympathy.

He sighs and raises my chin up, "Don't be sorry. If anyone should be it's me. I shouldn't have thrown you in the sea, that was a jerk move. I just wanted you to relax. For the past two weeks you've been so occupied with your thoughts and that's not going to do you any good. I was just concerned and I'm sorry if I triggered you for doing what I did."

I shook my head, "No. You didn't do anything wrong, and you're right I do need to relax. I've been overthinking and my thoughts are going to kill me." I chuckle lightly.

He smiles at me takes my hand in his, giving me goosebumps.

"You shouldn't overthink. You're young. If anything happens with that model, I'm always here alright? But hey, maybe he's just really busy, we never know." He shrugs as he squeezed my hand.

He's just busy, yes, that's it.

"So, do you wanna try again?" I asked, blushing as I bit my lip.

"Try what?" He smirks.

I smack his arm, "Pervert!" I gasp.

"Hey, I'm not you really just have a dirty mind." He laughs as he rubs the spot I hit.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, I meant like go to the beach again and have fun for real."

"Sure. Let's go?"