𝐈𝐈

𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄
- 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘦 -
𝐀𝐓𝐋 ● 𝐆𝐀 | 𝟿:𝟷𝟿𝙰𝙼

AROUND TWO WEEKS had passed since Junie's release and she was back on the bullshit she was on before.

Junie had temporarily settled into the spare room at Ahri's house, knowing she wasn't a burden on her sister who lived alone. Despite the 20-year-old being on house arrest, she was outside almost every day.

Well, as far as the driveway.

Junie had niggas park outside, would get what she wanted from them and send them home. Minus her being unemployed, she didn't think life could get any better. She was fed, entertained and fucked, all in the comfort of her sister's house.

What more could she ask for?

"JUNIE! COME GET THIS FUCKIN' DOG, BRO!" Ahri yelled from the kitchen.

Groaning loudly, Junie tried to ignore the girl who had been shouting for five minutes and go back to sleep but she couldn't.

After she'd completely woken up, Junie brushed her teeth before rushing downstairs, twerking at the last step. Already knowing her puppy, Rocko had made another mess, she gathered some cleaning supplies.

The scene in the open-plan kitchen was enough to make Junie suck her teeth.

Ahri was crouched on a counter, hiding from the pup that had been biting her ankles and India was sitting on the couch watching her 4-year-old daughter, Willow play fight with it.

"Pissy ass dog she got. Damn shame." India shook her head, mushing Rocko before he could lick Willow. "Down, nigga! Down!"

"No, you did not wake me up fa this shit, bra," Ju complained, her voice raspy.

Ignoring her sister's slick comments Junie mopped the small puddle of urine and reorganized what Rocko had messed up in the pantry.

"And, bitch." She popped India with a rag. "You know better than to yell at my son. Don't get cut. I'a violate parole behind mines."

"Girl, boo. You and yo son can kiss my ass."

Bucking at the elder, Junie tickled Willow before running back to her room and getting ready. After showering, she dressed in a Skims two-piece, not knowing what vibe to go for.

Accessorizing with a few gold bracelets, anklets and her name-plate chain, Junie fixed her hair and ran back downstairs once she'd finished.

A FEW HOURS LATER, Junie stood in front of the front door, unlocking it for Nae. Her cousin had been glued to her hip since her first day back and surprisingly, she wasn't tired of her seeing at all.

"I barely recognized yo high yella' self. Hey, girl."

Pausing her tea party with Willow in the living room, Ahri looked up and waved. "Cause that girl change wigs like she change drawls." 

"So hardly never?"

"India, please go ta the deepest part'a hell." Nae smacked her lips. "Hey, fav. Hey, Phat."