Author's Notes

Whew, and there we have it! That took quite a while to write, but I enjoyed every moment of it.

The idea for this story was given to me by Fickleness16. He gave me separate ideas for the story which I merged into one, those being the girls stuck in the Forest of Doom and Anais and Jamie hanging out with the treehouse group and Jamie not being accepted.

Having Anais take charge and use each girls' ability/talent to help them progress through the forest was a idea I had pretty early on, and it was fun coming up with a situation for each girl.

Initially I was going to have Teri rip off her arm and leave pieces of it behind as a trail, but I thought that was a little "gruesome" for a show like this and had the better idea of her using her medical skills.

Anais insulting Penny in order to make her angry was inspired by Gumball doing the same in SonicandMLPFan2022's "The Beginning of the End: A Gumball Fanfiction" as I thought it would be a very un-Anais like thing for her to do and would be interesting to see .

Speaking of, her and Carrie being very protective and caring over Anais and essentially acting like older sisters is exactly how I'd imagine their relationship evolving as the boys, and by extension Anais, began to hang out them more.

Did I get any of you with Jamie's fake-out death? Initially she was just going to push Masami out of the way and that was it, but I decided to up the drama a little bit, and make you think for a moment that I might have actually killed her off.

Thank you for reading and I really hope you enjoyed.

Oh, and, if you're wondering what Anais and Masami's feud was about, and what happened on that day at Elmore Junior High...check out my Sibling Oneshot "The School".