Chapter 3: In the Name of the Rebellion Part 1

The Gauntlet drops from hyperspace heading toward the planet ahead as The Arrow was not too far behind. "We're coming up on Yavin 4," Sabine calls out as she and Kanan walk onto the bridge. "I wonder what this rebel cell is like, and how big it is compared to Phoenix group." Ezra questions aloud.

Kanan took a seat behind him, "According to Hera, it's more well-equipped than we were. The remnants of Phoenix group are now a part of this cell." he informs them.

Sabine took the seat next to Ezra as Chopper pops his head into the conversation, chattering at the blind Jedi. "No, Chop. Hera said you're getting an oil bath when we get there, whether you like it or not." he snaps at the droid.

Then a holo of Leo appears on their dashboard, "Beginning approach to Yavin 4. be seeing you down there." he said with a grin, and the holo cuts down.

They entered the atmosphere, heading towards the temples in the distance. Beginning their approach and land on the ground. A familiar Lastat walks up to the ship, going to greet them.

The ship began to his, releasing air as the ramp to the Gauntlet opens, revealing the rebels aboard. "Welcome to Yavin 4," he said to them. Sabine just smiles at him, "Zeb!" she cheers, lightly punching his chest. "Whoa, easy there." he jokes.

Making her grin, "What, you haven't gotten weak since I've been gone, have you, big guy?" she jokes. Leo just chuckles as he and Mako walk up to them. "Good to see you, big guy," Leo said with a smile.

"Leo!" Zeb shouts, holding his arms out, "Come here, give us a hug," he said, Leo rolls his eyes and walks up to Zeb, hugging him. "How have you been, little brother?" he said with a smile, dropping Leo to his feet.

"I heard you're big time now, Chieftain of the Toluk clan," he spoke, Leo chuckles as he rotates his arm. "It has its perks. It's where I belong," he said.

Zeb grins at him, then ruffles his hair, "Big time or not, you're still my little brother." he chuckles. Leo just laughs as he playful shoves his hand away.

"Where's Hera?" Kanan calls out, Zeb looks back at him as Leo straightens out his hair, "She's on a supply mission. Come on, I'll show you around." he said as they walk through the base.

Ezra looks from one fighter to another as people of different shapes and species "So many different ships and people." he points out. Mako steps out of the way of an astro droid., Leto chirps out, making her smile and scratch under his chin. "There are cells gathered here from every corner of the galaxy. And it's still not enough against the Empire." Zeb informs him.

Ezra looks back at him, "As long as we can help Ryder and Lothal, I'll take what I can get." he spoke, Mako just grins as she walks up to him. "We will take what we can get. Don't forget Ezra, Lothal's my home too." she reminds him, Leto chatters at him as he bounces on her shoulder.

Ezra just grins at her, but then the alarms went off, making them stop as they looked around. "Ezra. You're back." Rex said as he ran up to the Ghost crew.

The young Jedi just smiles at him, "Rex. What's going on? Where's Hera?" he asks him as Rex looks up at the sky behind them. "Well, if you're looking for Hera, there she is," he points up to the sky above him.

They turns and saw the descending smoke "Coming in hot with what's left of your squadron." he spoke. The Y-wings were descending at a fast rate.

Mako held her hand over her eyes, watching the ships Leto stepped closer to her as he just watches "Base one, this is Phoenix Leader. Standby for an emergency landing." Hera calls out over the comms as everyone was in motion. "Come on! Come on! Move it!" Rex orders as he ran along with the rebels.