Chapter 4: In the Name of the Rebellion Part 2

Saw's Ship cruises through the vortex of the hyperspace, he climbs down from the hanger, looking at the rebels of the Ghost crew. Sabine was leaning back against the far wall, and Ezra sat with his back leaned against the wall.

Leo twirling his blaster in his hand, standing next to Mako, who was sitting down in meditation, Leto resting on her lap, and Chopper turning his attention away from Ezra to him.

He grins and toggles the panel, "The words you're looking for are thank you." he informs them, Leo stops twirling his blaster and frowns at him. "What do you want? A blue cookie for congratulation?" he shot at him.

Saw stops and arches his brow at him, Mako smiles at the retort and Leto was cracking up. "We appreciate the save, Saw," Ezra spoke up as he stood to his feet. "We turned the worst-case scenario into the best." he cheers in trumpet.

Mako exhales as she says nothing, making him look at her, "Oh? No sarcastic remark? No how what I did was wrong? No telling me how your captain was right and I was wrong?" he questions her.

"It is because of my captain that says nothing, Saw." she immediately answers, making him step back. "And try to keep in mind, I may have wanted that relay gone. But I did it for different reasons than you," she reports.

Making him frown at her, Ezra just sighs "Yeah, I wish Hera could see it that way. Technically, we just disobeyed orders by blowing up that relay." Ezra spoke as he looks at Saw.

"Following orders will only get you so far. Then you have to take control of your destiny." Saw spoke as he looks at the young Jedi. "Yeah, like when we hit the Empire hard on Mandalore," Sabine spoke up as she crosses her arms.

Leo turns to her with a grin, "The Empire will think twice now before the mess with our way of life." he spoke with pride. Leto chatters out in the agreement. "I heard about that. It's exactly why I need your help." Saw informs them.

Mako snaps her eyes open, and looks up at Leo, wondering if she heard him right.

He rubs his ear and looks at Sabine, "I'm not going deaf, am I?" he asks. She shook his head at her. "You need our help?" Ezra asks him.

He toggles the switches and pulls out a hologram, "This is Faos station." he starts, Mako stood from the ground, pulling Leto to her shoulder as they gather around "I recently acquire intel on a secret Imperial cargo being loaded aboard a civilian freighter there." he informs them.

The rebels just looked down at the holo, "What cargo?" Sabine asks as Leo rubs his chin, shooting a skeptical glare toward Mako, who just mirrors him.

"Remember Geonosis? The Empire wiped out a whole population because they were building something. Something they've hidden away." Saw informs them.

Mako nods, "Yes, I remember. But I almost remember how determined you were to finish what they started with Klik-Klak and that Queen egg." she reminds him with a frown.

Saw shot a glare over at her as she wasn't fazed and arches her brow at him. "I never stopped looking for it," he spoke, pulling back on track. "What have you found?" Ezra asks.

"Just rumors. Whispers. But they all led me to that cargo ship." he answers them. Sabine shouts a look over at Leo, who shrugs at her, and Leto lightly paces in his stance, keeping his eyes on Gerrera.

"So what do you want from us?" she asks, looking back at Saw. "You four, your droid, and little pet are good at infiltrating Imperial bases." he points out.

Leto gasp in offense and growls at Saw, Mako pets his head, calming him down, for the moment. "And I just saved your lives." he threw him. Leo chuckles as he shakes his head. "Of course, us save us and we owe you, and not even minutes in and you're already calling in in that favor." he sums up.