ⅩⅩⅪⅠ

"You'll be out by the end of the month." A woman with dyed red hair hummed into a prison phone.

The man on the other side of the window smiled charmingly at her. Her face flushed as a bright smile grew. She had dyed her hair and wore rather painful contacts just for him. She and a few others were doing all of this just for him. He was once a pillar of the community, someone everyone knew and loved.  That bitch who threw him into jail was nothing but a weak-hearted moron who couldn't handle a real man.

"Thank you so much, Lizzy." Lizzy giggled, twirling her hair a little. "What about my cellmate?"

Her smile softened into a business like look as her hand fell in front of her.

"We're still working on that."

He frowned at her words, making him quietly glare at her. She tensed, her eyes widening as she scrambled to find the right words that would make him smile again.

"B-But with how it's going h-he should be out a-a month after you." She gave a nervous smile. "I-If you help us, I-I'm sure we could work faster and have both of you out at the same time."

He hummed in thought before slowly nodding. He then gave her hsi charming smile, nodding again.

"You and everyone else are doing so well. Thank you, Lizzy." He hummed in a slow tone.

The nervousness that possessed the woman disappeared as she relaxed and gave him a flirty smile. Once again, her hair was being twirled and tugged by her finger.

"Have you found the places we want? Or something like that?" He asked.

She bobbed her head quickly, an excited expression crossing her face.

"Of course! I-I'm a relator, so finding them and inquiring about them was very easy!"

He smiled more.

"Good job, Lizzy, I see you're working harder than anyone else."

Her eyes widened before she smiled more brightly, her back straightening. With that little bit of praise, she told him everything that he wanted to know. She listened intently on her new orders before he was ushered away.

As she called and flirted with him, he smirked. He knew how to play her like the fiddle. He knew how to play them like fiddles. He didn't care what any of them did as long as they followed what he was saying.

"You look to be in a good mood. We gettin' out of this place soon?" The man's fiend for a cellmate hummed, setting his polite book down.

He nodded, flopping onto his bed.

"I will likely be out of here within another month or two." He grumbled, huffing a little.

"Too long of a wait?" The fiend asked, marking his place and setting it aside.

"Yes." The man hissed, a sneer on his considered handsome face. "She's with another man, a rich bastard too! I should be rich, getting money, not that whore!" He snapped, shaking his head.

The other prisoner laughed, his grin nearly feral.

"Don't worry, once she sees you again, she'll remember her place. After all, who could leave you behind." He chuckled a little.

The man nodded, a smirk on his face. He then sat up and began to read his own set of books. The man's cellmate smirked at him, going back to his book. The thing he had used to mark the spot was a new picture of the man's nephew.

Glancing at the clear narcissistic man, he smirked more. As much as that man knows how to fool his own supporters, he knew how to play him. Though for now this was going to work out beneficial for them both. After all, he was going to see what was so 'monstrous' about this boy~ He just had to wait a little longer. Just a little longer.