Future Part 3: The Payment

Lucifer had allowed Beth to see me before she returned to the Mortal Realm. When she did, she said that she loved me and that she'll miss me; this made me want to start sobbing all over again. I hugged her tighter, never wanting to let go; but I had to. Just then, he walked in and forced her to leave. Not wanting to anger him any further, she walked out without saying anything. When she was gone, he shut the only door out of here and locked it. It was then that I knew the nightmare was about to begin.

I turned my back to him and closed my eyes, hoping that when I opened them, it would all have been a terrible dream. Unfortunately, it hadn't worked because I felt his hands ever so gently clasp around my arms, as though he was holding me still. He probably had the right idea, because I was willing to fight my way to freedom; but after what he said next, I couldn't think about anything but how disgusted I was. "You feel so good pressed against me, my love."

I almost started crying at his comment; but I held it together. I have to show him that I'm not affected; I thought to myself; if I don't react to it, then he might get bored and release me. That turned out to be harder than I planned. As it turns out even the simplest of gestures can trigger the feeling that average mortals call pleasure. For example, the way he pushed my hair away from my neck so that he could kiss me so gently, yet so warmly. As he continued to brush his lips against the side of my neck, I found myself slowly starting to relax and give into the feeling.

This stopped, unfortunately, when he sharply and forcefully turned me around so I was facing him. As I looked into his eyes I could see that, for whatever reason, he was becoming angrier. While I admit that this scared me, it was also inviting in some strange way. But before I could explore the feeling further, his lips touched mine and I lost all sense of reason. And just to tease me even more, he lowered his hands to the hem of my shirt, lifted it ever so slightly, and gently rubbed his hand against my bare skin.

His touch made my heart start beating faster and my breathing heavier. As his hand slowly moved up my body, I found myself actually pressing myself against him, leaning into his kiss, moving my hands so they were wrapped around his neck, enjoying the feeling of his skin against mine. It was then that I snapped myself back to reality and pushed him away from me. I fixed my shirt so that I was once again completely covered, and gave him an angry look. I started to walk towards the door, not expecting what would happen next.

Just as I was about to grab the doorknob, Lucifer grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall, facing away from him. Now I was no longer curious or mesmerized, now I was genuinely scared. "I tried to be gentle Madeline, but no more. Now we play by my rules." He said this with the same tone a poisonous snake would use. Suddenly, with unimaginable strength and speed, he threw me onto the bed in the center of the room. I tried to get up; but with the same amount of speed he got on top of me and held me down.