Future Part 4: The Nightmare

I started thrashing around trying to push him off, but from the look in his eyes, I could see that this only excited him more. Idiotically, I thought I could manipulate him into letting me go by saying the one thing I know he hates, "I'm not scared of you Lucifer." However, this backfired because an evil rose from his throat as he leaned to whisper in my ear, "You will be." I started thrashing again, but I couldn't move my arms. I looked at my wrists to see why, but there was nothing there; He must have used a binding spell so I couldn't move I thought.

He sat up for a moment; foolishly I thought he took pity on me. But instead, he ripped off his V-neck shirt, and threw it on to the ground. Even though I couldn't move my arms I continued to thrash around thinking it might at least make it harder for him to take me. Then I stopped and looked at him, gasping for breath as I was exhausted from trying to get away. As I looked at him with his bare chest, I remembered the first time I saw him like this; sexy, rugged, desirable.

No, I told myself, don't succumb to him. However, this became difficult when I noticed the ridges and valleys of his perfectly toned, physically flawless body. He seemed to notice my staring because he moved his hands from beside me, onto my body until he was just barely touching my breast. As he softly massaged his hands against me, his lips danced across my neck and rose up to my lips. Then his lips moved to my ear and whispered softly "If you promise to behave, I'll undo this little binding spell."

To be able to explore his body with my hands, to be able to feel his lips against mine again; I almost said yes. But I knew that by "behave" he meant "surrender", and Madeline Williams never surrenders to anyone. So, without hesitation and without thinking, but with a level of disgust in my voice, I said "Bite me." However, when I heard him chuckling, I wished I could take it back; because I knew what he was going to do, and it wasn't going to be pretty.

My heart started fluttering as he pushed my hair away from my neck, and it almost stopped when his breath against my skin gave me goosebumps as he said in a hushed and seductive voice "As you wish my beauty." Before I could even try to stop him, I felt his teeth puncture my skin and my blood flowing out. It took every ounce of strength I had not to scream. However, the feeling was too strong for me to remain silent, so I laid there moaning in both pain and (surprisingly) pleasure.

As I felt my strength fade away, I remembered a reverse spell that Lucifer taught me, it could break any spell; including this one. I tried to focus on the words and to get the strength to say them; but it was extremely difficult. Finally I remembered; and I made sure to say the spell as quietly as possible so he couldn't hear me. Eaque Militia Reverse

At last, my arms and hands were free, and I used them to power blast Lucifer to the other side of the room. I got off the bed and stood up at the same time that he arose from the floor, which gave me just enough time to prepare myself for whatever magic he might throw at me. However, I foolishly cast the first spell; and when I wasn't armed, he pulled me towards him and held me with my hands behind my back. I struggled to get away, but stopped when he clasped his hand around my throat. A shiver went down my spine as he said "Remember your promise Madeline." Suddenly I was paralyzed and I couldn't control my thoughts. I kept thinking about Beth in the worst of conditions. And then I remembered the way she looked laying on the table in the dungeon just before she was brought back to life, accompanied by a sense of dread that she might not wake up.

Once I could move, the feeling of relief was so overwhelming that I fell to the floor. I finally regained the strength to get on my hands and knees. My breathing was deep and it stayed that way until I could relax. Once I could talk again, I was able to explain why I was being so rebellious, even though I was still talking to the floor. "I understand the deal I made with you Lucifer. But you must realize that I have never satisfied a man before, I don't know what to do in a scenario such as this, and it frightens me." Weakly, I then crawled over to the bed thinking I could use it for support; but it was no use, my arms were too weak to pull me up.

Suddenly, his hands were around my waist again and he was helping me up. I had accepted his help only because I was too weak to refuse it. Just as I was too weak to push him away when he tried to whisper in my ear again. "It's very simple, Madeline. All you have to do is relax." The only thing I remember after that is the unimaginable pain I felt as he finally claimed my body.