Murder We Wrote?

~With Kenji~

As I drove Masami and I to the brothel that Takao owns, according to a text from Shin...

Shin: 売春宿の名前はトーキョーズ・ベスト・ガールズ。 あなたが拷問したばかりの男とたまたま友達であるユイという労働者もいます。 彼女はかわいい顔と茶色の髪をしています。労働者を避けてください。 彼らは女の子や男の子といちゃつくことで知られています。 (The brothel's name is Tokyo's Best Girls. There's also a worker named Yui, who happens to be friends with the guy you just tortured. She has a cute face and brown hair, make sure you steer clear of the workers. They're known for flirting with either girls or guys.)

We made it to the brothel and I saw someone having sex in the top window.

Masami: 私は病気になると思います。 (I think I'm gonna be sick.)

Me: 彼らはただ... (They just...)

Masami: 道を歩く者は誰でも性交します。 私の知る限り、彼らはよくここでポルノをやっていて、シーンを終えた家具を掃除することはありません。 (Fuck whoever walks their way. As far as I know, they often do pornos here and never clean any furniture where they finish doing the scenes.)

Me: 私をファック。 (Fuck me.)

Masami: しないでください。 あなたがそれを言うなら、あなたは基本的にあなたに自分自身を与えています. (Don't. You're basically giving themselves to you if you say that.)

Me: あなたはこれらの女の子を知っていますか? (You know these girls?)

Masami: それらのいくつか。 彼らの評判のために、私は彼らと本当に親密になったことはありません。 近くにいて。 (Some of them. I'm never really close with them because of their reputation. Stay close.)

As we walked inside the building, there were girls EVERYWHERE!

Some were topless, some were wearing lingerie with a robe on, and some had tattoos on either of their arms.

Me: あなたが知っている女の子はいますか? (Any girls you recognize?)

Masami: いいえ、ここに来てから長い時間が経ちました。 (No. It's been a long time since I was here.)

Me: ここで働いていた? (You worked here?)

Masami: いいえ、以前は友達がここに遊びに来たときに一緒にいましたが、今では誰だかわかりません。 さあ、ユイを見つけてここから出よう。 (No. I used to be around some of my friends when they come here to have fun, but now I can't tell who's who. Come on, let's find Yui and get outta here.)

We kept looking around until we found the owner with her robe on, and some lingerie underneath it.

Owner: 私たちが女の子を提供し、あなたが楽しみを提供する東京のベストへようこそ! おしゃべりしたり、お酒を飲んだり、寝室に行ったり、あなたの女の子があなたのそばにいてくれます。 (Welcome to Tokyo's Best, where we provide the girls and you provide the fun! Whether you want to talk, drink, or go up to the bedroom, your girl will be around you however you want.)