A Message

~With Kenji~

In order to find out where Takaaki usually is, I decided to talk to Kana and see what I come up with, but for now, I gotta get to Daisuke and see what he can give me in regards to blunt force trauma.

I walked in and he looked happy to see me.

Daisuke: 賢司!銃が必要ですか? (Kenji! Need some guns?)

Me: いいえ、もういっぱいです。あるチンピラが雅美の家に押し入り、彼女の無実を奪おうと考えた。カードは引きたくない、街中に流してほしい。頭蓋骨をいくつか破壊できるものが必要なだけだ。それでおしまい。 (No. I'm already loaded up. A punk decided to come into Masami's own house and try to take her innocence. I don't wanna draw the card, let it flow in the streets. I just need something that can bust a few skulls. That's it.)

Daisuke: あなたが必要としているのはよくわかります。 (I know exactly you need.)

He pulled out two of these...

getting me excited about the fact that I'll be using a baseball bat to punish Masami's ex who tried to take her innocence

...getting me excited about the fact that I'll be using a baseball bat to punish Masami's ex who tried to take her innocence.

Daisuke: サトシが大阪の倉庫をひっくり返したところ、そのうちの1人が、これは大谷翔平のサインだと言った。くだらないことだと言いたいが、彼らは頭がおかしい。あのパンクには何が起こったのかを理解する時間がないだろう。 (Satoshi flipped one of the warehouses in Osaka, one of the guys said that this one was autographed by Shohei Ohtani. I'd call horseshit, but they bust heads. That punk won't have time to process what happened.)

Me: 彼は絶対にそうしません。ありがとう、大輔。 (He definitely won't. Thanks, Daisuke.)

Daisuke: 問題ない!まさみちゃん頑張ってね? (No problem! Give Masami my best, will you?)

Me: 確かに。 (Sure will.)

I left with the bat, went to the car, and started driving over to Kana's suit shop. I'm pretty sure she could tell me where the guy and his friends usually hang out.

When I arrived, I saw that she was helping someone with a suit, so I walked in with a smile, just to be friendly.

Me: ねえ、カナ。 (Hey, Kana.)

Kana: 賢司!ちょっと待ってください、もうすぐ終わります! (Kenji! Give me a second, I'm almost done!)

Me: ゆっくりしてください。 (Take your time.)

I looked around just looking around the store and waiting, but it was only a matter of minutes before Kana came over to me.

Kana: それでケンジ、何を得た? (So Kenji, what do you got?)