Funnel Of Love

~With Kenji~

After a few months, this war has been reaching its peak.

Many of our members have died while many members of Takao-Kai died as well. Also, through this time of two months, I've been arrested for a few weeks until Jin Odate bailed me out, much to the dismay of the cops being on Takao-Kai's payroll.

Not to mention that I was in a few skirmishes in Masami's place, but I wanted to make sure that every single member of Takao-Kai member was given the message: never hurt the boss' daughter.

And speaking of whom, Masami managed to make a full recovery after her gunshot wound to her shoulder. I did hear that her shoulder may have some slight impediments, but it won't affect her daily life, which I'm glad for.

However, I did learn that she can't use a gun, unless the drawback isn't forceful, meaning it hurts her shoulder to where it'll have to be repaired again.

Anyway, I decided to hang out with Masami, just to keep her happy, even though she has said so many times that her being around me makes her happy.

We were in a club and were dancing with no strings attached and after a while, I decided to take her home, just in case Takao-Kai looked to assasinate us whenever we're alone away from each other.

However, I noticed a car following us and when I got to her apartment, and it had to be a cop.

When I stopped the car, I helped Masami out while opening the passenger's door.

Masami: 乗車してくれてありがとう、ケンジ。 (Thanks for the ride, Kenji.)

Me: 問題ない。私たちを追いかけてきた車はどうしましたか? (No problem. What about the car that was following us?)

Masami: 私- (I-)

She looked down and started walking up the steps as I had to ask what was going on.

Me: まさみさん!どうしたの? (Masami! What's going on?)

Masami: 先月あなたを逮捕した警官は、私の元彼の友人の一人だと思います。 (The cop that arrested you last month, I think that's one of my ex's friends.)

Me: あなたは何について話しているのですか? (What are you talking about?)

Masami: 彼は私の処女も奪おうとしました。父に話したら、父は止めようとしたが、父は孝明のために私をストーカーし続けた。 (He tried to take my virginity away from me as well. I told my dad, he tried to stop him, but he kept stalking me for Takaaki.)

Feeling pissed, I started walking towards the guy in his car.

Masami: 賢司。いや、彼は危険だ! (Kenji. No, he's dangerous!)

Me: 中に入ってください、マサミ。ドアに鍵をかけて、何があっても出てはいけません! (Just go inside, Masami. Lock the door and don't come out, no matter what!)

She did as I told her while I kept walking up to the guy. I then took out my knife...

 I then took out my knife