One

"It's okay, we'll work this out together."

"I'm tired of fighting like this!" Yeong-cheol sounded close to tears.

"What are you doing?! Get away from him!" 

Yeong-cheol's dad jerked him away from the younger boy.

"Dad! Stop!"

"No! You are my son! You will listen to me!"

Next Chan-yeol's dad entered.

"Son? What are you doing here with this boy?" He demanded.

"I love him, dad." Chan-yeol tried, tears streaking his cheeks.

The next thing they knew, Yeong-cheol had slipped from his dad's grip and was holding a gun to his head as he backed away from everyone.

"Y-yeong-cheol?? What are you doing?" Chan-yeol sounded scared and shocked.

"I'm sorry, Chan-yeol. I can't go on like this."

"N-no! Please don't do it! P-please!" Chan-yeol begged, falling to see knees as the fear and sobs became too much.

"Son! Put it down!" Yeong-cheol's dad commanded.

"Chan-yeol, we'll meet again in another life. I won't stop looking for you. I love you."

"Please, stop!" 

Chan-yeol's cry came too late as there was a loud gun shot, and Yeong-cheol dropped dead.

"No!!" Chan-yeol screamed as he pushed his dad aside and rushed to Yeong-cheol's side. "Y-yeong-cheol!!" He cried.

"This is your fault!" He screamed to the two fathers who stared in shock at what Yeong-cheol had done.

With shaking hands, Chan-yeol picked up the gun and pressed it to the side of his head.

"Chan-yeol! Put it down!" His dad commanded.

"I love you." Chan-yeol whispered to Yeong-cheol's still form. Then there was another loud gun shot and Chan-yeol lied dead.

————————————————

Beomgyu sat upright with tears streaking his cheeks. The dream was the same one he'd been having forever.

He lifted his hands to see them shaking when a message went off. He grabbed his phone and went into the group chat he was in with his best friends.

Soobin: Beomgyu! Where are you? Schools going to start soon!

Beomgyu: fuck! I overslept!

Hueningkai: man, you're going to be in trooouublleee

Beomgyu: I know, I know!

Taehyun: you better get here soon

Soobin: yeah 

Beomgyu: be there in fifteen!

Soobin: better make it ten

Beomgyu put his phone back on the nightstand and threw off his covers. He quickly grabbed some clothes and ran into the bathroom. Brushing his teeth at lightning speed, he then got changed.

"Bye mochi! See you soon!" He called to his white cat as he grabbed his backpack and ran out the door.

He made it to school in record time to see Soobin, Taehyun, and Kai waiting for him.

"Impressive timing." Taehyun noted, and Hueningkai nodded.

"Yeah. We still have a couple minutes to spare to get to our next class." Soobin said as they walked down the halls.

"Great." Beomgyu panted slightly.

They walked into their class soon after, and Soobin sat across from Beomgyu.

"Did you have that dream again?" He whispered. Beomgyu nodded with a sigh.

"Yeah."

Soobin's reply was cut short as everyone grew quiet when Yeonjun walked through the door. No one so much as breathed as he made his way to one of the desks and sat down. But once he was seated, everyone carried on with whispering.

But Beomgyu couldn't help staring at him long after everyone stopped. He had a feeling... almost like...

"Beomgyu? Are you listening?" Soobin whispered, snapping Beomgyu out of his thoughts.

"Yeah sorry." Beomgyu mumbled.

"Why were you staring at Yeonjun?"

"I wasn't." Beomgyu whispered.

"If you say so."

(Ngl I'm loving the cover art 😭😂

But I hoped you liked this first chapter, and sorry it was a bit shorter. I'll make the other chapters longer dw.

Comment and vote? I'd love to hear your opinions! 🥰

Thanks for reading!)