Fifteen

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ : this chapter will contain sexual content in a

                                                            lot more detail

Beomgyu unlocked his apartment door and entered, with Yeonjun following.

"You know, you didn't have to walk me back." Beomgyu said. Yeonjun just shrugged.

"I know. But I wanted to."

Beomgyu nodded a little awkwardly. "Oh, okay."

Yeonjun walked over and stood in front of him. "You okay? You're shaking."

Yeonjun grabbed Beomgyu's hand and lifted it up to reveal that, it was indeed shaking.

"Sometimes I shake slightly when I'm nervous." Beomgyu admitted. But he definitely wasn't going to say why he was nervous, already knowing Yeonjun probably had a good guess.

"Hm? Why are you nervous?" Yeonjun asked with a smirk as he slowly ran his hand through Beomgyu's hair. Beomgyu swallowed several times and just shrugged, not trusting his voice.

"You're not going to tell me?" 

Beomgyu shrugged again.

"I guess I'll have to test some theories myself then." Yeonjun said with a loud sigh, placing his hands on Beomgyu's hips and pulling Beomgyu against himself.

"Yeonjun-" Beomgyu squeaked, looking up at the older boy.

"Shhh." Yeonjun soothed, placing a few gentle kisses on Beomgyu's neck. Beomgyu bit his lip, refusing to make a sound. He could feel Yeonjun smile against his skin as he made his way up, kissing his jaw, to his lips.

Beomgyu couldn't help kissing back, but denied Yeonjun entrance into his mouth when he felt him trying to gain it. But he let out a small moan as he felt Yeonjun's hand wander to his ass and knead one of his cheeks, giving Yeonjun time to slip his tongue into Beomgyu's mouth.

Their tongues moved against each other but Beomgyu soon gave up and let Yeonjun explore his mouth, letting out small moans.

Yeonjun finally pulled away to slip Beomgyu's shirt off over his head. Yeonjun took a few steps closer, forcing Beomgyu to back up and sit on the edge of his bed. Yeonjun pushed him so he was laying and swiftly climbed on top of him.

Yeonjun sucked on Beomgyu's neck until he slowly pushed Yeonjun away. "Yeonjun, I don't know if we should do this. Maybe we should stop."

"But do you really want me to stop?" Yeonjun challenged with a slight smirk and a raised eyebrow. Beomgyu struggled for words for a few seconds, but gave in and slowly shook his head.

"No." He mumbled.

Yeonjun lowered himself again and placed several hickeys on Beomgyu's neck. Beomgyu moaned, feeling himself grow hard.

Yeonjun sucked on one of Beomgyu's nipples, making the younger boy grip Yeonjun's sides from pleasure. 

"Fuck." Beomgyu moaned. His pants were getting painfully tight and soon he would need Yeonjun to take care of it. But Yeonjun was content on taking his time. He kissed, sucked and licked anywhere and everywhere on Beomgyu's chest and stomach. Beomgyu's eyes were screwed shut from pleasure. 

"Y-yeonjun," Beomgyu moaned, "I- I need you- fuck." Beomgyu moaned as Yeonjun sucked on the skin right above his waist. 

"Such a needy little boy." Yeonjun teased, slowly and deliberately running his hand down Beomgyu's waist and to his crotch. Beomgyu couldn't stop himself from moaning loudly, and his hips thrusted up with the contact.