Twelve

Taehyun tilted his head to the side and studied Beomgyu.

"Okay," He said with a sigh. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong." Beomgyu said, poking his food with a fork and not meeting Taehyun's gaze.

"Beomgyu, I know when something's bothering you. You can tell me."

Beomgyu slowly lifted his head. Taehyun didn't know as much as Kai did... and no way can he tell Soobin...

"Okay..."

Beomgyu quickly explained everything as Taehyun listened silently.

"So, you still like Yeonjun then?" He asked when Beomgyu finished. Beomgyu nodded with a sigh.

"I'm not sure I even like Soobin like that." He admitted sadly. Taehyun propped his chin on one hand.

"Honestly? I think you should be honest with Soobin. You don't have to go back to Yeonjun, or anything. But Soobin shouldn't be led on. It's better to get it over with now instead of later."

"I know... god, I fucking hate myself. Soobin's one of my best friends, how could I do this?" I buried my face in my palms.

"I think... that you were upset, and you wanted to forget about Yeonjun." Taehyun said gently. "And, Soobin already liking you... it seemed like the perfect distraction, right?"

I peeked at Taehyun through my fingers and nodded. "Yeah... but now Soobin's going to hate me."

"Soobin's still one of your best friends, Beomgyu. He may just surprise you." Taehyun said with a shrug. 

Beomgyu slowly lowered his hands and nodded. "Alright."

They sat in silence as they ate. Beomgyu stared out one of the windows absent-mindedly.

--------------------------------

"It's over. They're furious." Yeong-cheol whispered. Chan-yeol gently grabbed his hand.

"It's not over yet." Chan-yeol said gently. 

"They already knew before I even said anything. He hired someone to follow us. He's that low." Yeong-cheol ran his hands through his hair with a loud sigh.

"He did?" Chan-yeol asked, his eyes widening.

Yeong-cheol nodded. "I think... we have to end this."

"What? No!" Chan-yeol said, grabbing Yeong-cheol's hand again when he tried pulling it away.

"Don't make this harder then it already is." Yeong-cheol begged. "You know where to meet me?"

Chan-yeol slowly nodded through tears.

"Good."

----------------------------------

"Beomgyu? Are you okay?" Taehyun asked, gently shaking Beomgyu, making him snap out of it.

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun, quickly wiping away his tears. "Yeah... I am..."

"Are you sure?" Taehyun asked. Beomgyu nodded.

"Okay..."

Beomgyu stroked Mochi's head. "I really messed up, huh?" He asked through a sigh.

Mochi rubbed his head against Beomgyu's hand. Beomgyu sighed and moved his hand away to grab his phone from his pocket.