Chapter 1

Over time the Hale family has not have the best of luck. House fire, killings, being framed for murder. But one thing they have had luck at is death being around them. Derek Hale has suffered the most then his family. Pain just keeps coming towards him. He keeps losing the people he loves, specially the love of his life and his son, Eli. So he plans on to start a new life.

Charleston.

Derek has just pulled up at his loft. Him and Hayley gets out the car looking around.

"This is where we will be staying?" Hayley looks at Derek. "Another loft?"

"It's better than the one I had in Beacon Hills." Derek starts walking in the house. But Hayley stops him.

"Wait. How about we go into town?" She suggests.

They bang their empty tiny cups on the counter at a bar. They both laugh.

"I told you I would win."

"Whatever." Derek laughs.

Hayley starts looking around to find clues on where to find her parents.

"What are you looking for?" Derek asks.

"Oh. Nothing."

"Come on, let's go look around."

They start walking down the sidewalk. Hayley looking around seeing hot men. And Derek looks around seeing hot men and woman.

"I'm so glad you picked Charleston. I need some distractions after Stiles and Eli."

"Well lucky for you. You have a good distraction. Because the real reason I came to Charleston was because my parents came here."

"I knew there was something about this town. That bar." Derek starts connecting the dots.

"You are now getting it, aren't you?"

"You used me to find something on your parents then you'll leave me again."

"Derek I'm so sorry. But you have a family. Eli, Cora, Malia, Kira, and Jed. I have no one. No siblings, no parents. I'm all alone."

"But you had me Hayley."

"I'm sorry. But you know how much it means for me to find my parents."

"But you didn't have to use me. You could have told me."

"Hey, what's going on here?" A girl asks.

Hayley and Derek looks at her.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asks.

"The names Willa. And you are in my town. In case you haven't notice, you just can't walk into Charleston without dealing with us."

Derek looks confused. "Us?"

A pack of wolves comes out of the shadows surrounding them.

"You have no clue what you just walked into." Willa says showing her fangs. "GET THEM."

The pack of wolves goes after the two.

Derek and Hayley gets their claws out getting ready to fight.

"STOP." Wynter yells as all the of their pack stop. "They are just like us. Look at their eyes and claws."

Willa takes a closer look at them. "Who the hell are you?" She asks.

"Why the hell should we listen to you? Your entire pack almost came after us." Hayley says.

"She does have a point." Wynter said.

Willa rolls her eyes. "I'm not very welcoming after some humans kidnapped our brother."