Chapter 8

Attaway General Hospital.

While on break, Kit runs to the table Georgia is sitting at eating her lunch.

"I need your help with something." She says.

"With what?"

"I just found out that Rosie can't go to her school dance because she is sick."

"Are you plotting?"

"I'm plotting."

"How can I say no to Kit's first plot."

Gym.

"We know that Rosie is sick, so what if we held a prom. Here in this gym?" Kit suggests.

"I am all in." Jack says.

A few hours has pass, and Jed has found Rosie walking down the hallway.

"Hey."

"Hey." She says. "What's up?"

"Can you come back here at eight o'clock, please?"

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Okay sure."

Beacon Hills.

Juniors.

Derek pulls up at the cafe, and Willa looks at him confused.

"Why are we here?" She asks.

"My friend, Mason, told me that Davina had got a job here. So we are going to get her so she can come to Charleston with us."

"You are so unbelievable."

"Hate me when when we are back in your town. Right now, you are in mine." Derek gets out the car as Willa does the same furiously.

They walk in, looking at Kol behind the cash register.

"Hi, how can I help you?" He asks.

"I'm here to talk to Davina Claire." Derek says.

"Uh, Davine?"

Davina comes out from the back, and she looks at Derek and Willa. "You got to be kidding me. What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I need you to come with us. It's about Wyatt."

"Is he okay?" She asks.

"This is his sister? Really?" Willa says.

"And who is this bitch?" Davina asks.

"Willa Davina, Davina Willa. You both are Wyatt's sisters."

"I thought me and Theo were only Wyatt's siblings." Davina says.

"Not anymore. But we need you to come with me to see if this is true or not." Derek says.

"What about Theo?"

"I asked Wyatt to text him, and so far he hasn't texted back."

"Go, I'll cover for you." Kol says.

Davina smiles. "Sure, I'll go with you."

Lydia's House.

Cora and Hayley walks in the house looking at the house being halfway empty, and boxes being at almost every corner in the house.

"What is going on here?" Cora asks.

"Me and the girls are moving away from Beacon Hills. Nothing is in this town anymore. I know we all came back, but everyone left again, so I might as well too." Lydia responds.

"What happened to the others?"

"I know that Scott is still out of town, Allison barely stays anymore, Isaac is in France, Stiles is dead, and Malia and Kira left, so it's just me."