Chapter 9

Hale Loft.

Davina runs in looking for Wyatt.

"Wyatt?"

"Davine?" He runs to her hugging her. "Oh my god, I missed you so much."

She hugs him tighter. "I missed you too."

Willa walks in behind her, jealous of Wyatt and Davina's relationship.

Derek feels bad for her, so she puts his hand on her shoulder. "Come on."

They start walking away going to the living room.

"What did I miss?"

Davina and Wyatt turns their head to see Theo standing in the doorway.

They go to hug him too.

Theo smiles as he hugs the two tighter. "God, I missed you."

Wynter walks in. "Oh my god, are spreading hugs?" She hugs the other three.

"Uh, who is she?" Theo asks.

"I have no idea." Davina says as they all break the hug.

"This is Wynter, my other sister." Wyatt tells them.

"What how?" Davina says.

"How many kids did Mom have?" Theo asks.

"Only one way to find out." Kira says showing them the DNA set.

In the Kitchen, Theo, Davina, Wyatt, Wynter, and Willa sit at the table waiting for the results too come.

The suspense is killing them, it has been hours since they took the test.

"How long has it been?" Willa asks.

Kira looks at the time on her phone. "Two minutes."

Everyone sighs.

"This will be a good thing." Derek says.

"How?" Willa asks.

"You all can finally settle this dispute."

They all roll their eyes at each other.

Malia starts to notice how it's night and Jed hasn't come home yet. "Didn't Jed's program end like five hours ago?" She asks Kira.

"He is staying late because he is throwing a party for his friend." Kira tells her.

Wyatt looks at the DNA test kit as it says ready. "It's done." He blurts out.

Cora, Hayley, and Derek walk closer to the table wanting to hear the results.

Kira picks up the kit and she opens it. "Congratulations. You all are related."

"How?" Wynter asks. "They don't even look alike."

"She's right. Wyatt looks more likes us then he does them." Willa says being on Wynter's side.

"I'm gonna go." Cora leaves.

"I'm right behind you." Hayley follows her.

"Maybe we shouldn't argue about this." Wyatt suggests.

Davina rolls her eyes. "He's right. Maybe we could all get along."

"No way." Willa says.

"No chance." Wynter says backing up Willa.

"Well since you all hate it so much, how about we share spending time with Wyatt. That way we don't have to see each other at all." Theo suggests.

"I like that idea. Now if you can excuse me, I have something better I need to do. Let's go Wynter." The two girls leave the house.