Chapter 6

Cave.

After the big discovery in the last chapter, Derek starts telling Wynter and Willa.

"So what you are saying is that, Allison didn't kill our pack. She was just here to go after your son?" Willa asks.

"Yeah. I know it sounds crazy but it's true."

"I don't believe it for one second."

"I agree." Wynter says.

"Look, my family hasn't really have the best of luck with getting out of the supernatural drama, but would you just listen to me please?" Derek begs.

"Go on."

"I was leaving Beacon Hills to have a new start, but within two hours of me being here, I am already in some drama."

"Why do I get this feeling you are trying to earn my trust?" Willa asks.

"Because I am. I have no clue why, but I feel like my family isn't safe without your pack being my help."

"He's right, you know."

Willa, Wynter, and Derek turns their head to see Braeden sitting on the steps.

"I worked with Derek before. He always keeps his word. No matter what."

Wynter listens to Braeden's heartbeat, noticing it didn't jump. "She's telling the truth."

Hale Loft.

While running down the stairs in a hurry, Hayley accidentally bumps into Cora, and they fall down to the floor.

"Are you okay?" Cora asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Hayley says standing up as she helps Cora stand too. "Sorry, I was in a rush."

"I can tell. Where were you going? Need any help?"

"No, I got it. Just need some time alone."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Then why did your heart jump?"

"Stop listening to my heart Cora. Please." Hayley begs.

"You are crying. What's wrong?"

Hayley sighs deciding to tell Cora the truth. "I have been looking for my parents. The last place they were seen was in Charleston."

"I know how you feel. I bought my mother back to life."

"Yeah, Derek told me. How did you do it?"

"Do what? Like handle her being alive or how did I bring her back to life?"

"Both."

"When she was alive, it felt great to have my mother back. But she did some evil things which ended up killing some people. And how I bought her back to life was killing a girl, using a hellhound, and a kitsune."

"Who had to die during that whole process?"

"Let's see. Um... Davina, Jed, Harmony, Peter, and Laura."

"Jed? Davina? Harmony? They are all alive."

"Yeah, Jed had to die too access his kitsune side, Liam bought Davina back too life to bring Theo back, and Harmony is part human part hellhound, so she can't die."

"Wow, I missed a lot."

"Yeah. But I can help you find your parents."

"Fine, you can help me."

Jed's Room.

Rhyme knocks on his door before she opens it. She walks in seeing him texting on his phone laughing really hard.

"What's so funny?" She asks.

"It's just my friends from the Hospital. What's up?"

"I just wanted to say that Harmony and I are leaving a couple of days early."

"Why?"

"Mom thinks that if we stay here any longer, we're gonna die so she wants us to go home. And that she was gonna come up here and scream at Derek for a long time."

"Please tell me you mean arguing and not banshee scream."

"I mean banshee scream."

"Uhhhh."

Rhyme laughs.

In the middle of the woods, Eli has bought his lovers there too talk.

"Why are y'all here?" He asks.

"We just wanted to talk to you. You left Beacon Hills without solving your feelings for us." Lori says.

"I don't want either of you. I've moved on. You should too."

"With your humanity off, you moved on. But when you turned that switch back on, your unresolved feelings for us will come back and you know it." Alec says.

"Wyatt back me up. I know they dragged you here."

"Actually it was me who dragged them here. All for of us all have feelings for each other and it needs to get solved. And Eli, you still haven't chose which one of us you would want."

"Find, I choose me. Now leave Charleston."

"You know that's not how it works. You chose one of us, and the other two leave."

"If I chose one of you, what about the other two? I don't want to leave them heartbroken." Eli cries.

The others start to know that Eli is starting to become weak.

"Eli, you're no longer hanging on, onto your humanity. Just turn it on." Wyatt begs.

"No. NO. Just stop. Just stay the fuck away from me." Eli vamp speed away.

Night Time.

Jed has just finished helping Rhyme and Harmony pack into the car getting sad that they are leaving.

"I'm really going to miss you." He says.

"We're gonna miss you too." Rhyme says as all three of them hug.

"Promise me you'll still come visit."

"We promise." Harmony says.

Jed hugs the girls tighter.