Chapter 2

It is the middle of the night. Around 3 in the morning. Everyone in the house is sleeping except for Hayley. She was asleep but the bamming on the door woke her up.

As she walk down the stairs, she looks around to see if anyone is up. The bamming noise come again. She gets her claws out and she starts walking towards the door. She opens it and there is nothing outside. She goes to close the door but something comes in at a fast speed pushing her on the stairs lying on her back.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" She asks.

Everyone in the house wakes up and they all start running down the stairs.

Hayley kicks the person off of her, then another person runs in the house grabbing the person that came after Hayley.

"CORA?"

"Sorry. Ran into Eli and he's been a dick ever since." She says.

"I told you, now let me go."

Cora let's go of Eli.

Derek starts to cry. "Eli?"

"Oh don't start crying. You left me in Beacon Hills by myself."

"After you turned off your humanity and left me."

Malia steps in. "It's too early for this. Let's get some rest and talk in the morning."

"Ah, my daughter. Starting to become responsible."

"Oh you be quiet."

"No one said anything." Kira says.

"It's Peter. He's starting to get on my nerves."

"Wait. Peter is here? Where?" Malia asks.

"He's in ghost form." Eli tells her. "Only I can see and hear him."

"This is just too much. I'm going back to bed." Jed leaves as everyone else follows him.

"I guess I can stay too. I'm taking the biggest room, I don't care who is staying in it." Eli vamp speed up the stairs.

Hayley and Cora are the only ones left downstairs.

"Do you think there are any rooms left?" Cora asks.

"Probably not. But, you can stay in my room." Hayley responds.

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude."

"I'm sure."

It is now morning, the sun is shining with a bit of grey clouds starting to form.

In the cave, Willa has just woken up. Wynter bursts into her room frightened.

"Wynter! What's wrong?" Willa asks.

"It's the others. They are dead."

Willa gets out of her bed and she goes to check on her family members with Wynter following her.

When they enter the room, Willa sees the dead wolves around her. She starts to feel pain and she goes to observe the others.

She starts to smell something she hasn't smelled in a long time. "They died of wolfsbane. Someone killed them."

"Who will do that?" Wynter asks.

"Derek Hale."

At the Hale Loft, everyone is finally awake and talking in the kitchen. With still unsolved feelings.

After the room is full of quiet, Kira decides to be the first one to start talking. "Look, I am a lawyer so I know how to handle these type of situations. But one thing we all are not going to do is talk over each other. I will say one of your names and you will talk. Got it?"

Everyone nods in agreement.

"Good. Let's start with you Derek."

"Fine. The problem with me is that Stiles is dead, my son left me, and I'm suddenly the bad guy for leaving Beacon Hills."

"You know that's not even it - -" Kira cuts Eli off.

"It's not your turn."

"I don't care."

"Eli. Shut up."

Eli becomes quiet.

"Hayley, why did you come to Charleston?"

"This is the place my parents abandoned me before I went to Beacon Hills. Derek asked me did I want to come with him and I had to think about it. Once I did, I thought about Charleston and here we are."

"Malia."

"Hayley told me to get out of Beacon Hills because she didn't want Jed to have a life like I did."

"Jed."

"My ex boyfriend died. Me and my friends got into an argument. And I didn't talk to them before I left."

"Cora."

"I came back to Beacon Hills like I normally do. Till I had to find out on my own that Derek left. And I knew he wouldn't just leave Beacon Hills without a reason, so I thought about Hayley."

"Now Eli. Promise me you won't try to kill someone in this room with your anger."

"I won't make any promises, but I will try. My Dad didn't tell me that my favorite person in the world died, so I turned off my humanity to cope with the pain. Then I was told that my Dad left Beacon Hills by Wyatt. Who I also left in Beacon Hills with Lori and Alec."

"See, we all have problems that needs to get fixed. I say we all sit down and have a talk about it." Kira suggests.

"Or it's the fact that all our problems go straight to Derek and Hayley. And honestly, I'd have to say, Hayley you have been in Beacon Hills for like 2 days, and you are already a source of problem. That's good." Jed says.

"Jedidiah go to your room. Now." Malia demands.

"Whatever." He leaves.

"And the fact that he isn't wrong." Eli says.

"Moms?"

Malia and Kira turn their head to see Jed looking out the window.

"What is it?" Kira asks as everyone goes to look out the window to see what Jed is seeing.

They all see Willa, Wynter and their entire pack surrounding Derek's Loft.

"Why the hell are they here?" Hayley asks.

"Who are they?" Cora asks.

"Willa and Wynter. They stopped us when we got into town."

"I'm willing to kill them." Eli says.

"Don't be a dummy. They will easily kill you if they found out you are a hybrid." Peter says.

"I am going out there to talk to them." Derek goes outside.

"Jed go to your room. You too Eli." Malia demands.

Eli huffs. "I get too have no fun." He vamp speed him and Jed up the stairs.

Now that Derek is outside, he put his hands in the air to show that he isn't going to hurt them. "Why are you here?" He asks.

Willa walk towards him. "Our pack was sick and dying. But they had five years till they died. Until Wynter woke me up this morning saying that our pack was dead. So I observed and I found yellow wolfsbane in them. And you can only get that in Beacon Hills. Where you are from."

"Look Willa, I'm telling you. I didn't kill your family. I'm not a murderer."

"Yet you have been framed. Why?"

"Because the True Alpha wanted to protect his boss."

"Of course you know Scott McCall." Willa looks out the window to see a couple of new faces. "I haven't seen them before. I'm guessing one of them did it."

Wynter and the rest of Willa's pack gets their claws out.

"You see, we came here to hurt you but since your heartbeat didn't jump when you said you didn't kill my pack... I guess I just have to hurt the others."

"You have to get through me first." Derek roars.