Final chapter 11

Beacon Hills.

Melissa's House.

"Hi, Cora."

"Hi, Melissa. Mind if I come in?"

"Sure. I wish I knew you were coming, I would have made you a snack."

"Oh know it's fine. I wont be here for long. I'm just visiting."

"Oh that's nice. So, what brings you to Beacon Hills?"

"You remember Hayley, right?"

"Yeah, isn't she the girl Derek was hooking up with?"

"I hope not. She was the one who left with Derek."

"Oh her. Yeah I remember. What about her?"

"I think you knew her mother." Cora gets out a picture she stole from the bar, and she gives it to Melissa.

Melissa takes it a she laughs. "Oh yeah I remember her. She was one of my college roommates and best friend. God, I miss her."

"What happened between you two?" Cora asks.

"Life happened. Rafael, and being pregnant with Scott."

"Why were you in Charleston?"

"She wanted to take me on a girls trip there after I gave birth to Scott. She then left me after she met some random guy."

"What can you tell me about her?"

"Alivia, was a wild card. She was also two faced, now that I think about it. She slept with Rafael while I was working long hours at the Hospital, she tried to take over my life. But when I found out she had a child, she cut me out of her life."

"That child is Hayley. And that random guy she ran off with, is Brunski. The guy that worked at Eichen House."

"So a two faced married a psycho? That sounds like they are perfect together. You better hope that Hayley doesn't turn out to be like that."

"Well she kinda was. She suggested Charleston to Derek so she could find her parents then leave him again."

"Yeah, she definitely got that from her mother. Why did you want to know about this?"

"Because I have been helping Hayley find her dead parents. Do you know where they buried her?"

"Yeah. Stilinski told me she was buried under the random guy she ran off with."

"Brunski? She was with him the entire time."

"I hope I helped you with what you needed."

"Way more than you know. Thank you so much." Cora leaves.

Hale Mansion.

Cora is walking to the spot Brunski is buried at. She gets her shovel out and she starts digging.

Back at Charleston, Jed is in the break room no longer crying over his friends. He is on his phone scrolling on instagram looking at Andi and Alyssa's college photos.

Nina walks in noticing his eyes are still a little red. "I saw you crying earlier." She says. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just had a breakdown. But I'm fine now." He tells her.

Nina sits beside him in the couch. "Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes. I just have been having family and friend drama. But you know, everyone has a breaking point."

"Well if you ever need anything, just so you know, I am always here."

"Thank you Nina. That really means the world to me."