000

PROLOGUE -

SO, WHAT IF LOVE WAS NEVER THERE?

..•

KING AND KNIGHT

"Knight and king, dreaming the same dream, both just as stubborn
Escaping to heaven in order to roam with you
My princess will not be sad anymore

If I were a king, vengeful and harsh like the mad wind and the wild grass
Broken to peices, but as long as you're with me,
Everything is the way it was".

ONLY YOU

x

Most of us would love to be rich, won't we?

We imagine that just about all of the problems in our lives will disappear if only we were really wealthy.
Having a lot of money would mean that we wouldn't have to worry about a roof, desires and fullfilling dreams.

As the saying goes -- what can you not do when you have money.

Well, wrong.

A TALE OLD saying goes, the monsters of you and the 'you' are co-existing but if those monsters try to take over you, it's you who decides wether to control and what to control.

If money could've solved everything, the riches might've also gained immortality.

And what it feels like here, is that you have control over everything when in reality it's you who are being taken control of.

DECEMBER 31, 2012
[ 5 months ago ]

Mingyu

The dance floor glowed as red with the rising people walking in. It was sunday and the last day of the year, as it felt like almost half the people of the Seoul city were assembled here to celebrate the arrival of a new year.

The floor pulsed beneath my feet and the heat radiating from the mass was inescapable. This reminded me of penguins huddled in the cold.

I turned my back on them and kept the glass on the counter, making the bartender look at me. He soon served with another drink and I gulped that down in seconds.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Woojin yelled in my ear giving me a friendly punch on the arm. He sat beside me with a kinky smile on his face. "That was the fourth chick, you just rejected. Are you perhaps not interested in any of them",