007

WORTH

WORTH

..●

KING AND KNIGHT

"Knight and king, dreaming the same dream, both just as stubborn
Escaping to heaven in order to roam with you
My princess will not be sad anymore

If I were a king, vengeful and harsh like the mad wind and the wild grass
Broken to peices, but as long as you're with me,
Everything is the way it was".

ONLY YOU

X

● Kyungmi

[ 8 : 30 p.m. ]

After we were done having dinner, I decided to rearrange some areas of my room. It's been days since the last time. Some stuff from my wardrobe has been missing, I need to find them somehow.

As I proceed with my study table first, I arrange the old and new books on each side, before keeping the old ones for recycling. I lead to the dressing table, then, as some skincare and makeup is scattered on it, since I'm always busy while getting ready.

While I keep them aside, my eyes move to the same wooden box that I saw yesterday. Something tells me, I should take it out of that place. I hadn't touched it since I came back from Gwangju.

With the box in my hand, I sit on the bed while staring at it. When I decided to open it, I didn't think my mind would hesitate for once, but it did. Eitherways, I pulled the lid and pulled out the contents before keeping it down.

On the very top was a frog stuffed toy and a bear key-chain. I hold the stuffed animal and remember the night this was given to me. As soon as the memory begins to sink in, I set it aside. Nostalgia is a painful thing, especially when you know you can't get back those days.

I move a few paper clips and dried flowers wrapped in paper aside, finding what I was hoping was inside these. And also, sort of wasn't.

My Diary Entries.

There were three of them in this box, but I recall them being around eight in total. I haven't read any of them since I last wrote an entry before leaving for Gwangju.

Whenever the incidents which left an impact on my life had happened, I recorded them in these diaries through writing. They have every small or big happiness and greif of mine, from eight years of age, untill I was eighteen.

I recalled again, of keeping the others in the pink trunk above the cupboard. I sort through these three and grab one from when I was nine years old. I flip it open, searching for the day when my parents were hosting a grand birthday party for me. There wasn't much happening in my life before that day, but somehow I filled one journal before this.