005

PRIVILEGE

PRIVILEGE

..•

KING AND KNIGHT

"Knight and king, dreaming the same dream, both just as stubborn
Escaping to heaven in order to roam with you
My princess will not be sad anymore

If I were a king, vengeful and harsh like the mad wind and the wild grass
Broken to peices, but as long as you're with me,
Everything is the way it was"

ONLY YOU

X

"I expected the day to go by smoothly".

That was the thought going on in her mind as she stared at the people starting to walk away and act like nothing happened.

Kyungmi had just witnessed a boy being bullied by a group of richasses, just because he wore the same shirt as their supposed leader, the captain of the baseball team.

Are all the students here like this?

She had just stepped into the University and this was what her day started with. Now she was able to imagine, how the rest of it would go.

She was walking along the green campus grounds. Today seemed a lot calmer than yesterday, if not for that one chaos just now, thanks to the fact that her brother and his group wasn't here yet.

Yuri could be here any minute so, she had asked to wait for her at the entrance.

So, Kyungmi waited under a shady tree and just then a group of whatever the name of those expensive cars were, drove past her. The sounds of their engines were deafening. She squinted her eyes to look at one of those cars, immediately identifying who it was. Who other than Jisoo would drive such expensive, shiny and dangerously hellish car.

By the time she was thanking god that she was standing outside to not hear those annoying squeals of those fangirls, she probably snapped her head away from them.

For once, she won't lie, Mingyu's words from yesterday came to her mind. But she dismissed the thought immediately.

"Kyungmi", she heard a squeal and and her face broke into a grin. Yuri walked out of the black car, as she ran to her while the person in the driver's seat looked her way.

"That's Noah!", she pointed to the older girl gazing at them with a smile as Kyungmi understand it was her American cousin, who came to meet her just a few days ago.

She smiled back at her, both of them waving the girl goodbye as Noah drove away.

As they made their way inside, Yuri kept ranting about how this morning was disasterous due to early classes and Kyungmi listened, paying half attention.