008

WHO ARE YOU?

WHO ARE YOU?

..°

KING AND KNIGHT

"Knight and king, dreaming the same dream, both just as stubborn
Escaping to heaven in order to roam with you
My princess will not be sad anymore

If I were a king, vengeful and harsh like the mad wind and the wild grass
Broken to peices, but as long as you're with me,
Everything is the way it was ".

ONLY YOU

X

Mingyu

A satisfactory smile dawned on my lips moving the pawn towards the opponent's area. I have him surrounded from all the sides as I looked up to his defeated expression.

Chan just withdrawed with a sigh as the game was no more in his favour. "I admit, no one can defeat you in this".

I bowed my head in a pretense to accept the compliment but he just rolled his eyes. As we were about to proceed in the game, a phone was shoved to our side with a picture opened in it.

"Care to explain this, Mr. 'not so anti-romantic?", Woojin demanded, sounding amused.

I didn't know if I should be surprised that he had the pic or be angry because he was spying on me.
It was a picture from when I was helping Kyungmi to wear her earring at the parking area.

Chan gasped before taking the phone in his hand to have a closer look. "I can't believe my eyes", he said before looking at me. Both had that questionable stare.

I indifferently shrugged before crossing my legs while leaning back on the couch. "There's nothing sort of a big deal with this. I was just helping her".

"Tell me this, Kim Mingyu", Woojin smirked, "Did Jisoo Hyung also tell you to help his sister the way you're doing?" He asked, whilst taking his seat beside me.

"Oh come on, he's clearly taking advantage of her", Chan stated sipping on glass of lime soda kept infront of him. He zoomed in the photo and seemed to find a detail. "Look, how he's looking at her, like a simp". They chuckled.

"Seems like you both have lost your senses to recognize whom you're sitting with". I said with agitation and a sarcastic grin. This was getting out of hand now. "Why are we even talking about this girl here?"

"Because everyone has seen how you 'treat' her", Woojin responded with unexpected calmness. Even Chan nodded to his claims. "No one knows what you think or plan, but we always find you following her around. Isn't that enough of evidence?"