003

STEPPED-OVER

STEPPED-OVER

..•

KING AND KNIGHT

"Knight and king, dreaming the same dream, both just as stubborn
Escaping to heaven in order to roam with you
My princess will not be sad anymore

If I were a king, vengeful and harsh like the mad wind and the wild grass
Broken to peices, but as long as you're with me,
Everything is the way it was ".

ONLY YOU

X

Kyungmi was only met with amusement when she looked up and found some senior year students, instead, who looked like were here with some major intentions.

Even the 'cool dude', Wooseok, stood up from her desk and greeted them like everyone did.

There were three guys and two girls who stood at the centre of the class and asked for everyone to remain standing.

Kyungmi generally wasn't the one to get scared of being bullied, but here, it was a fact that she had to keep herself unnoticed. She can't possibly create any spectacle.

Looking around to fulfill their ulterior motive, she found the people calling Wooseok first and everyone just looked nervous at this point.

Kyungmi intently looked at guy who seemed to be very scared of being bullied ; untill he actually reached to them and started laughing loudly alongside those seniors.

Now that she realizes, he knows them well enough and was just faking it all.

She passively rolled her eyes at them as their conversation reached her ears.

"So, who was that girl troubling you?", one of the guys' ask Woosoek and they all follow his gaze, which was obviously directed to her direction.

"It's her", Wooseok points out with a smirk. "She's definitely an Aunty to be exact, just rude enough. But, she has to listen to y'all. After all, you're seniors!" They laugh as if it was funny.

Those three guys come towards her and pull out chairs from the desk of other students to sit there, startling her.
"So, miss Kyungmi. Your beautiful face can't act as a compensation for your over-confidence now. So, speak up", a taller guy spoke up, trying to intimidate her.

Kyungmi's lips came up with disgust and she rises her head to look at them.
Suddenly a scoff comes from Wooseok, "brother, y'all are really being very leniant with her. She's nothing but a pretty face. We can ask her to do anything", he suggests them the ways to humiliate her.