002

THE CAGE

THE CAGE

..•

KING AND KNIGHT

" Knight and king, dreaming the same dream, both just as stubborn
Escaping to heaven in order to roam with you
My princess will not be sad anymore

If I were a king, vengeful and harsh like the mad wind and the wild grass
Broken to peices, but as long as you're with me,
Everything is the way it was ".

ONLY YOU

X

It was Sunday, so, Kyungmi has a week's time to calm her anxious mind and prepare for what was coming her way.

Pushing open the wooden furnished door of her room, she quickly sat on her bed as her eyes went to her mother's picture, kept on her study table.

A faint smile appeared on the girl's lips, staring at the youthful face, which held all the love and kindness in it.

She was a beauty of her time. Her dad would always talk about how she had been the most popular girl of their high school with exceptional artistic and culinary skills.

Everyone said that Kyungmi was just her mother'a shadow, but she, herself, never felt the same.

Knowing how strong minded and opinionated her mother was, she would often think if these things applied to her. There wasn't no doubt that of her being headstrong and stubborn, but when it came to her life, Kyungmi never gained any control over it.

Being the elder daughter in the family, she has always been subjected to many expectations.
All the time she would hear people say, that she was the wisest and sometimes she just gets tired of these responsibilities they put on her.

She thinks she is just failing everyone and everything at this point.
Someone might just call her an escapist, because she was tired of facing these situations now. She only wishes to run away like she did, three years back.

Out of everything, this SNU was just a trivial one of her problems.

Moving on the thin ice, was the perfect definition of Kyungmi's life.
Every life update would first go to her Aunt, even before her friends. Don't argue unless you have a strong defense for yourself and be kind and humble.

With her family's pride on her shoulders she might've let it crumble most of the times, as she remembers.
The price of living a more or less comfortable life ; were her freedom and desicion making ability as she strives to maintain a balance between her life and pleasing her family, especially her Aunt.