63. Tea...party!

Tankhun's POV:

Tankhun's POV:

Everyone came to the dining table.

Vegas and Kinn took the head chair again. Pair of idiots!

I rolled my eyes as I had to find two chairs for me and my beautiful Amy.

On Vegas left and right were Pete and Macau.
On Kinn's left and right were Porsche and Big.

Beside Porsche were Chay, Kim and Arm took their seat while on the other side I took the chair beside Macau as I don't want my Amy to sit with him again. He took half of her attention last time and I don't want that again*.

He looked at me first in question then started frowning as I ignored him completely. Haha.

Now two seats were free between me and the angry bird.

Amy was walking around putting this and that on the table. Pete came with cookies that he and Macau baked, but I saw more cakes and pastries maybe they ordered it for this tea party.

My eyes stop at a colorful cupcake with lots of sprinkles. I smiled and glanced at Pete who gave me a bright smile.

I sway in my chair as my Pete didn't change that much. He still remembers my preferences. Hehe.

I was grinning to myself and my eyes accidentally stopped at my psycho cousin who was making a face while looking at...me?

"What!?" I held my head high and mouthed at him.

"Idiot!" I heard a little voice coming from my right.

"Did you say anything?" I turned my neck and lifted my eyebrows.

"No!" Macau made a face out of habit.

"Good!" I smiled just to irritate my little cousin.

I turned my neck as Amy started to serve something I can't see as her back was in front of my face.

She leaned forward to grab something I didn't bother to look at, I glanced up. Some strands of hair fell over her face, blocking my view. I didn't mind as I like these free strands too.