64. The Little Devil!

KinnPorsche:

Porsche took Kinn to the riverbank on his bike to enjoy the night view. They were sitting near the edge.

"Why did you bring me here?" Kinn started with a curious smile.

"Just wanted to enjoy the view in night." Porsche smiled at Kinn, looking at the view he was talking about - Kinn's handsome face.

"So, what do you see?"

"Hair like a night sky. Eyes like shiny stars. Lips smiling like a curved moon..." Porsche almost wrote a coy poem, making Kinn flushed.

"You didn't have to come here to enjoy that view..." Kinn murmured while shifting his gaze away. Porsche laughs out to hear that.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you as I'm going to be too busy next week."

"Swimming competition?"

"Yup!"

"When is it?"

"On Wednesday!"

"..." Kinn goes silent at once but Porsche was too excited to notice that.

"I'm practicing too hard. I'm going to win this at any cost... Mainly because I don't want to lose to my juniors no matter how good they are."

"Why? I mean it's not a tournament, is it?"

"Nope, it's just a small competition among college students."

"So you don't have to work that hard, you always win anyway."

"Thanks for your encouragement!" Porsche rolled his eyes and took a deep breath letting the cold air fill his lungs up. Kinn did the same, they were quiet for a minute.

"There's a junior whom I consider as good as me. If I have to compete against him..."

"Do you want to defeat him?" Kinn interrupted.

"I was going to say that I didn't mind losing to him." Kinn was surprised because Porsche loathes to lose. "He's a good junior and a hardworking one." Porsche added.

"Who is he? Do I know him?" Kinn furrowed his brows, thinking. He didn't like Porsche praising someone other than him.

"You already met him. He was in Khun's group. Remember a lean figure who lied about his grandma..." Porsche laughed at the memory. "Well, he's Khun's and Amy's mutual friend."

"Okay." Kinn nodded as he remembered Khun talking about his friend Nanon who sat beside him in class. "So, if you don't mind losing that means you don't have to work that hard." Kinn added to tease.

"It's different. At tournaments, I represent my institution and compete against unknown athletes but this one is special as I am gonna prove myself best in front of the whole college and when I graduate all my juniors gonna know my name as a champion." Porsche said proudly and laughed out.

"..." Kinn was silent again.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Don't tell me you're going to miss it!?" Porsche narrowed his eyes.

"Aaa..." Kinn opened his mouth to give some excuse.

"If you did! Then you're gonna kiss me goodbye. I will start a new life after graduation as a Minor family leader, with the label of a single on my forehead."