Saturday 13th June// Dear Diary

Hey again,
Soo today I went shopping with Abi, and it was soo hot! I had like 4 ice creams, but that's not the most important thing (close enough but not quite) Me, the weirdo who wears glasses, LIVES for homework, and is just me, I. Met. A. Boy. His name
Is Harry. He gave me his number and everything!! I was so excited, I fell into the water feature and thought I had blown it, but he laughed and helped me up! I was so happy, you have no idea. We are going to Nandos tonight is this my first DATE!? I have to get ready!
*************************************************
•Abi's P.O.V•

"Heyyyyyyyyyy Abiii..."
Only one person starts a phone call like that.
"Hi Lucy. What do you want this time?"
"I need your help"
"Lucy, I was going to copy the homework off of you. You know that."
"No no no no"
"Well what is it then?"
"Errrrrrrrrm"
Well....
"LUCY!! I can tell your blushing!! This is about that boy from town, isn't it!? What was his name again... Adam?"
"His name is Harry"
"Oh same thing!"
"Well, are you going to help me or not?"
"YES OF COURSE!!" Wow. Too much Abi, too much.
"I'm on my way"
"But you didn't tell me wha-"
I grabbed a few (20) hangers and assorted outfits, 4 makeup bags, hair brush, curling iron, nail polish and stiletto heels, and off I went, sprinting out the door. To my car and before I knew it, I was there.
*************************************************
•Lucy•

"So which outfit?" Abi charged into my room, her blonde curls draping past her shoulders, matching her winged liner and high waisted shorts perfectly, her skinny figure completing her stunning appearance. She walked in with 4 outfits: a cropped Starbucks tee with high waisted shorts and a jacket, a plain white t shirt and black jeggings, a denim shirt tucked into a white skirt with a brown lace up belt, and a white and beige layered tea dress with a belt and bag. She told me to decide, and if I'm honest I didn't LOVE any of them. But to make her happy, for her sake I let her choose, she chose the denim shirt and the skirt because apparently it was 'me'. I liked that one the best anyway!! I thought I was ready to go, but she insisted on doing my makeup, hair and she tackled me to the ground and shoved contact lenses into my eyeballs. After 1 hour of mascara smudges and lipstick on teeth, 2 hours of burning my ears and ripping out my eyebrows, I left.