I

I was walking along the halls of my high school with my twin sister. Her Mary-Janes giving of an echo with every step she took. My black converse squeaked with every step I took. Each of the other students was staring at us as we walked down. They always seem to be staring, well how could you not? One twin wearing a black dress with the biggest white collar you could find, braids at each side of her head, and the other wearing a pair of black combat trousers and a baggy black and white striped jumper, with jet black hair falling to just above her waist. Ones to say we don't exactly fit in.

We walked past our brother Pugsley's locker to find the swim team laughing as they walked away. I rolled my eyes, and I opened our brother's locker, Wednesday pulling him out. He fell to the floor and we both dropped to his side to untie the youngest Addams family member. "We want names" Wednesday announced. "I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast" Pugsley whimpered as I continued to untie the knots. "Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together" I muttered as I looked around the school seeing people staring at the three of you.

Suddenly my head flung back as my hand passed Wednesday's. two people turned around, a boy with shoulder-length hair, the most incredible eyes you have ever seen, and most importantly the best-looking boy you have ever imagined, next was the girl, she seemed incredibly preppy with short blonde hair with pink ends and one blue end towards the right side of her face. Suddenly I came back to normal. Wednesday and I shared a quick glance. "Are you both okay?" your brother asked the pair of you. However, you didn't answer, as you simply got up and walked away, being creeped out by your visions lately, you went straight to your locker, leaving your sister and brother to work out their own problems.

I was currently sitting on the ground in front of my locker with pencils strewn around me, as I was drawing the people from my imagination. My head, however, quickly snapped up as I heard my name being called on the intercom, calling me to go to the principal's office.

I've been expelled from high school for Wednesday's doing. Therefore, I was currently sitting in the car being forced to go to Nevermore Academy. Sitting with my head in my sketchbook drawing and trying my hardest to block out my parents and twin sister bickering. However, the music on my iPhone was not cutting it. Wednesday refuses to be a slave to technology whereas I on the other hand do not care. Suddenly I noticed that my drawing was starting to float around the page. Starting to get freaked out I slammed my leather-bound sketchbook shut, ultimately, scaring the crap out of my parents. I just briefly ignored them and shut my eye, taking deep breaths, as I for sure am 100% going crazy.

"At least it's turning into a beautiful day," your mother said as you drove into the ground of nevermore academy. "Wednesday is certainly a unique name. I'm guessing it was the day you were born?" the principal asked taking an interest in Wednesday. I rolled my eyes. "We were born on Friday the 13th" Wednesday pitched in with a blank expression. "Her name comes from a line from my favourite nursery rhyme, "Wednesday's child is full of woe." Your mother added. "Then, of course, Chloe's name means fertility which was suiting since well Tish had twins" your father interrupted making Weems acknowledge you briefly. "You always had a unique perspective on the world, Morticia." Principal Weems smiled at your mother making you zone out even more. "Did your mother tell you we were roommates back in the day?" Weems added making you zone back in. How did this woman survive living in your mother's shadow? "And you graduated with your sanity intact? Impressive." Wednesday congratulated to woman as you stayed silent. "You both certainly had a very interesting educational journey. Eight schools in five years." Weems said, making progress for you getting out of this room. "I blame Wednesday, everything she does I get tied into as well without actually taking part," you said blankly, speaking up for the first time. "They haven't built one strong enough to hold me. I bet this place won't be any different." Wednesday followed along with your statement. "What our daughter is trying to say is that she greatly appreciates the opportunity." Your father said, correcting his middle daughter on her follow-up.

"Nevermore doesn't usually accept students' mid-term but given Chloe and Wednesday's perfect grades and your family's long history with the school, I've spoken with the board, and we've made an exception for both of the girls." Principal Weems smiled at both of you. "Larissa, what about Wednesday's, um... therapy sessions? The court ordered them." Your mother added, thank God you didn't have to attend as you did nothing. "The school has a relationship with a therapist in Jericho. She can meet twice a week" Weems added. "Did you hear that, my little storm cloud? You're in excellent hands." Your father preached. "We'll see if she survives the first session," I muttered as I rolled my eyes, knowing Wednesday is going to manage to get out of it somehow. "I've assigned you both to your mother's old dorm. Ophelia Hall" Weems smirked. You finally sighed as you stood up from the chair, effectively getting ready to leave the room, which weirdly enough smelt like old people and death.

The doors were opened to you and Wednesday's new room. I instantly groaned at the vivid colours, feeling faint with the madness. "It's so... vivid." My father muttered. "Howdy, roomie." A girl ran up to both Wednesday and you. You instantly recognised her from the vision that you had a week and a half ago. "Chloe, Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair." Weems introduced the three of you. "Are you both feeling, okay? You both look a little pale" Enid asked as she looked at the both of you confused. "Chloe and Wednesday always look half-dead," your father said to the young girl. "Oh. Welcome to Ophelia Hall." Enid said as she stretched her arms out for the both of you. "Not a hugger. Got it." She said as she dropped her arms when neither of you moved. "Please excuse the twins. They are allergic to colour" your father added as you were both in Shock. "Oh, wow. What happens to you both?" The short-haired girl asked curiously. "I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones" Wednesday answered, "I develop a rash, and then will fall into a deep coma for 6 days" you muttered. "Luckily, we've special ordered you both a uniform." Weems pitched in. "Enid, please take Chloe and Wednesday to the registrar's office to pick it up along with their schedules, and give them a tour along the way," Weems said. You quickly turned on the heel of your foot, making your converse squeak on the way out.