XII

The next night was the night of the Rave'N. I was currently stood in the bathroom, curing my long black hair, and pinning up some pieces into a bun at the back. Once I was finished with my hair, I started on my make-up. I usually don't wear makeup, but since it's the dance, I thought why not. I decided to go with a black smoky eye and a nude lip. Once I was finished, I stepped out of the bathroom to see Enid already ready. "I'm going to head down now and meet Lucas; I'll see you down there" Enid smiled at me as I pulled my dress out of my wardrobe.  "Enid is going to be furious at you, you know" I heard Wednesday say as she was packing her stuff to check out the cave with Eugene. "I know, but my plan will work, don't worry, plus ajax is my best friend" I said smirking at my sister as I pulled the long grey gown on. Soon enough I pulled on a pair of black stilettos, a rare occurrence for me to be earing heels.

"Alright well, I'm away now, don't get into too much trouble" I said to my twin sister as I walked out the door. I walked down the staircase of Ophelia Hall to see Ajax standing there wearing a white T-shirt, a cream jacket, and a cream blazer. I smiled at him as he held his arm out for me. I slipped my arm into his as we made our way to the hall.

We both walked into the hall to instantly have everyone staring at us. Of course, they would, Chloe Addams in a dress and completely out of her comfort zone. As we walked around, I saw the Xavier was staring at me from the corner of my eye. Our plan is working perfectly.

As we were walking around, I saw Enid in a questionable position with Lucas Walker, with that I gave Ajax a nudge. "Enid?" Ajax said as it caused Enid to look at the both of you, her innocent face turning into pure rage. "I thought that was you. Is that your date?" Ajax asked as too noticed that the girl was starting to fill with rage. "Yes, and he's having the best time with me. We are both loving this dance... together." Enid snapped back as she pulled Lucas away from both you and Ajax.

After the encounter with Enid, Ajax and I went to get ourselves yeti-tinis. We were standing beside the punch table when I looked around the room, my eyes landing on a certain long-haired boy with a certain siren that I despise. With that I squeezed my hand to make a fist, causing the glass to smash. "Wow, Chloe, are you okay?" Ajax asked as I nodded my head yes but started to cry. Ajax quicky pulled me to the side of the room and pulled me into a hug. "Hey, you okay, what's wrong" ajax said as he wiped my tears. "It's just that me and Xavier kissed last week, and now he's with her, and clearly that kiss meant nothing to him" I signed as Ajax continued to wipe my tears. "Hey, trust me, I know Xavier, he's my boy, he can be a little cautious at times, however, I do know that you out of all people mean you everything to him, he likes you, it's obvious" ajax said smiling at me as I finally stopped crying. "Thanks Ajax" I sighed as I hugged the boy. As I did, I was looking over his shoulder to see that Enid was staring in our direction. "She totally likes you" I smirked as I pulled away from our hug, directing Ajax's attention the Enid who quickly snapped her head in the other direction when he looked over.

"Yo, check it out." I heard Ajax say as we approached Xavier and Bianca. I lifted my head to see Wednesday walking in with Tyler. Wednesday was wearing a Victorian black dress. No surprise there.

As Ajax and I were standing talking, suddenly 'Goo Goo Muck' came on and I noticed that Wednesday went onto the dance floor. She started to do an extravagant dance as we all crowded around her. "Come on! Let's go dance" I smiled at ajax as I pulled him onto the dance floor. As we started dancing with everyone including Enid, Divina, Yoko, and Kent, I glanced over to Xavier to see him having a look of fury on his face. "Does he look jealous to you" I shouted into Ajax's ear causing him to also take a quickly glace at the boy and turn back to me. "I'd say jealous with a hint of angry" Ajax said as he smiled at me. "Good" I replied as I continued dancing.

As it reached near enough 11pm, MC Blood Suckaz made an announcement. "Yo! Almost eleven o'clockity, so haul it out on the dance floor one last time before the Rave'N says "Nevermore!"" the DJ shouted as he put on the final song of the night, 'Physical' by Dua Lupa.