part 1. how it all started

Deidara was sitting there thinking about how he was going to get close to him. 'How did I fucking get like this?' Deidara thought to himself. He thought about it.

---------------flash back ------------------

Sasori and deidara where told to go help itachi and kisame on a mission. They got there just in time as they were about to be beaten. When the enemies retreated deidara took itachi to take care of his wounds. As sasori took kisame to take care of his. As deidara was taking care of itachi and talking to him he saw a new side of him. Itachi started talking about his past. "My younger brother hates me and its my fault. I had to do it to keep him safe and a part of me wishes he knew the truth." Itachi told him. It was at that moment deidara started feeling a sense to want to hold itachi. He didn't understand why but something told him to hug him. He decided to go in and hug him.

"One day it will be all better." He told itachi. This startled itachi he didn't know how to react. When their bodies were touching it felt like fire. Deidara didn't understand why it felt like that. When they separated deidara felt a sense of loss.

"That actually made me feel a little better. Thank you." Itachi told him before standing up to make their way back to the base. When itachi said that deidara started feeling warmth inside him. For some reason it made him feel happy. When he talked to sasori about it (while not mentioning any names). He told him he started falling for the person. It was then he started to understand.

---------------- end flashback ----------------

'That's right. Fuck itachi why you do this to me?' Deidara thought. He decided he was going to tell itachi how he felt. He started feeling itachi's chakra getting close. He got up and went to see him. But he wasn't alone. "Who is this hn?" Deidara asked.

"This is my little brother. He was done with the leaf and I told him everything, and he actually listened. And now he's joining us. And it thanks to you that I now have him. Thank you." Itachi said as he hugged deidara. Deidara started feeling that warm feeling again. Sasuke was confused. He doesn't remember his brother being that affectionate to anyone. And the warm smile on deidara's lips didn't go unnoticed by sasuke either. They were all in the base one day when sasuke walked into the living room and sat with deidara. He had been noticing deidara trying to get close to his brother.

"So deidara. I got a question for you." Sasuke said. Deidara turned to him. 'Why the fuck is he so close.' Deidara thought to himself. Sasuke was trying to make deidara feel uncomfortable so he couldn't think of a lie if he needed. "Why do you keep trying to get close to my brother? Do you feel for him?" Sasuke asked.

"Um... Um... Um." Deidara kept stuttering. He didn't want to tell the truth but he couldn't think of a lie. Sasuke smirked. That was all the answer he needed. Sasuke stood and then whispered into deidara's ear.

"Stay away from him. He's mine." That sentence startled deidara. Sasuke knew his feelings for his brother was wrong but itachi was the only one that sasuke ever loved. After awhile it turned into more than just brotherly love. After a while of fighting with himself he just gave into his feelings. When itachi got back to the base. Deidara went to see if he wanted to hang out with him. Itachi was down but sasuke wasn't letting them be alone and he knew he could stop it.

"Big brother I wanted to spend some time with you." Sasuke whined. He looked at deidara and smirked showing that he knew what he was doing. 'You little bastard.' Deidara thought to himself. A part of him liked it though. Sasuke was as much of a asshole as he was.

"Oh ok deidara can sasuke join us? I need to spend some time with my baby brother." Itachi said. Deidara wanted to say no but he knew he couldn't.

"Sure of course. Wanna play a game hn?" Deidara asked with a forced smile. Sasuke nodded his head enthusiastically. Itachi smiled as he guided sasuke to the living room.

"Can you sit with me big brother." Sasuke asked itachi with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course." He told him. At this point deidara wanted to kill sasuke. They decided on monopoly. And the longer they played the more deidara was getting angry. Sasuke kept itachi's attention on him on purpose. He also made sure to hang on itachi just to piss deidara off. Deidara had enough.

"Guys I'm gonna head to bed. I'm obviously losing anyway. I'm tired goodnight." Deidara said as he headed to bed. Itachi was confused. It was only 9 and deidara never went to bed that early.

"Are you tired to big brother?" Sasuke asked. Itachi figured he probably should go to bed in case he gets a mission tomorrow. 

"I probably should. Are you gonna be ok sasuke?" Itachi asked.

"Oh yea go ahead. I'll clean up the game. Night itachi." Sasuke said as he hugged itachi. Itachi smiled and hugged him back.

"Goodnight baby brother." Itachi said before heading to bed. Sasuke cleaned up the game and headed to deidara's room and knocked.

"Who is it?" Deidara asked. Sasuke opened the door. "Oh what the fuck do you want?" Deidara asked annoyed.

"Have you gotten the message yet. Every time you try you will fail. I will always make sure of it. He is mine and that's the end of it." Sasuke said. Deidara was getting irritated now.

"Why the fuck is this even a thing? Isn't he your brother? Don't you feel weird or anything?" Deidara said.

"Oh hunny I got past that a while ago. I just accepted it by now." Sasuke answered. He leaned over deidara as he laid down. "Maybe if you think its so wrong I should take you." He said. He saw deidara get all flustered as he didn't know what to do. Sasuke laughed as he got the reaction he wanted. "As if. Goodnight." Sasuke said as he left to go to bed. "I HATE HIM' Deidara thought to himself before falling asleep.

Hi guys I'm here with a new fic. Don't ask what make me think of this but its here now lol. Hope you enjoy guys. I love you all. And I love hearing from you guys so please don't be afraid to comment. Bye my lovelies❤