1

JUNGKOOK POV

"Jungkook, send me two thousand dollars."

"What?" I groaned as I realized it was my twin sister on the phone.

I dreaded each time she called.

It was never a good conversation and it didn't look like this time would be any different.

"Why do you need two thousand dollars?"

And why ask me? She had guys dangling from her fingertips, She should ask one of them.

"I'm on vacation in the Bahamas with this guy I met at a party."

"I'm staying at a luxurious five-star resort with him but I went over my budget a little, so I don't have the money to pay all of my bill. I went a little too crazy on the room service I guess."

I cringed when she laughed.

"I had so many bottles of champagne."

I sighed, my shoulders sinking.

I knew where this was going but felt the need to try and head it off. "Why don't you use your credit card or something?"

It wasn't like I was swimming in cash.

My sister snickered. "I maxed out my credit card shopping for this vacation."

"You knew that you had maxed out your credit card before you went on your vacation?"

Seriously?

Who does that?

"Are you for real, Jai?"

"It's becos you're not sending me enough money every month that my credit card is maxed out."

"If you'd send me more
money, I could pay the bill."

I doubted that. Knowing my sister, she just would have spent that money on shopping as well.

She couldn't save money if all she had was two pennies to rub together.

Jai and I were twins, although she was born five minutes after me.

Somehow, in my parent's minds, that meant I was responsible for her.

She was their little princess and I was the one that had to take care of her.

It didn't matter that she hadn't worked a day in her life or that I had been working since I turned fifteen.

They felt I had a responsibility to take care of my lazy-ass sister.

God, I hated her.

"Look Jai, I am living on a shoestring budget here as it is."

"I can barely afford to keep a roof over my head, I can't send you more money right now."

"You should quit that lousy job of yours and find a sugar daddy to pay for everything."

"Maybe if you were really nice to him, he'd give you money to  keep a roof over your head."

"God knows you aren't good
for much else."

My sister might be willing to have sex with someone for money but I wasn't.

I had worked hard and saved every penny all through high school so I could pay my way through college.

I knew my parents would never spend that kind of money on my education.

They were too busy lavishing gifts on my sister because she was the cherished child.