13 (M) 🔞

JUNGKOOK POV

I inhaled a deep breath as I stretched and then opened my eyes.

The scent of the ocean blew in through the window on a light breeze making the white curtains around the bed ruffle about.

Somewhere off in the distance, someone was playing a radio.

The air was warm but not cloying, The sun was up but
not high in the sky.

There was plenty of light coming in through the open windows and veranda doors to light up the entire room but not blind me.

I felt fantastic.

We'd visited four of Jimin's eight properties in the last two weeks.

Scotland, London, France and now Italy.

While I had enjoyed all of them, so far Jimin's three-hundred-year-old nine-bedroom villa in Italy was my favorite.

It was set on the edge of Lake Como with beach front access and a boat to take us wherever we wanted to go on the lake.

I smiled as I rolled to my side and stared at the man sleeping beside me.

It was still a little surreal that I was married to such a handsome man.

Jimin had a surprising intellect that kept me intrigued, a sense of humor that had made me snort water out my nose at least once and a tenderness that had me coming back for more every damn time.

I still couldn't understand how this man had remained single all of his life.

It just didn't make sense to me.

He was the whole package.

Brains, beauty and heart.

Who needed more when he
had everything?

I sighed with regret as I rolled out of bed and padded into the bathroom to take care of business.

I would much prefer snuggling in bed just a bit longer.

Turns out, Jimin was a closet snuggler.

Who knew?

I flushed the toilet and then washed my hands before opening the bathroom door and walking back into the bedroom.

As I made my way around the bed, I spotted the bottle of lube on the nightstand.

I glanced at Jimin and then back to the lube.

A sly grin spread across my lips as I walked over and grabbed the lube.

It didn't take more than a few minutes and a few muffled groans to pop the top, pour some out onto my fingers and then
get myself all stretched out.

I wasn't sure how Jimin would feel about me waking him up this way but I could hope for the best so when I climbed back into bed, I slid the lube under my pillow.

I reached down and slowly pulled the sheet down off of Jimin's naked body.

Each inch of tanned skin that
was revealed was like a feast for my hungry eyes.

"Jimin." I whispered, not sure
if I wanted to wake him or not.

I dropped the sheet onto the floor and then leaned down closer to Jimin's glorious body.

Jimin's skin was warm to the touch, his skin as silky as the sheets.

I leaned down further and stroked my tongue across the tip of Jimin's erect cock.

The sweet fragrant taste unique to Jimin blasted across my tongue.

Jimin groaned and spread his legs wider, I stifled my chuckle
at the sensual movement.