Chapter 9

.

.

.

.

Zdrada PoV

Touch the tv they said. It'll be good idea they said. I'm going to smash that tv over their heads when I get back. And what the hell pulled me into the tv?!

Pushing myself off the ground I look around and see that I am in some type of abandoned building. The sound of rain and the drops coming in from the broken window indicated it was raining.

"Where the hell am I?" I mutter looking around.

The building looked like it had been vacant for some time now. Part of the wall had collapse due to what appeared to be electrical pole crashing through it. Due to the wires not sparking I assume no electricity was running through it.

Thinking about it whatever pulled me in probably pulled Y/n in too. Walking to the hole in the wall I look out over a city that looked lifeless. Question is, where would Y/n even be?

My eyes flick over the empty looking buildings as rain pelted everywhere. My eyes finally rested on the tower in the distant, which was easily the tallest building.

"Guess I can go there." I mutter letting out a puff of smoke. "Best landmark I see."

Flicking my cigarette away I was about to step outside and begin my walk when I heard a noise from behind me. Turning I see Malina on the floor face down ass up.

Being in this depressing ass place is enough of a bother, so why the hell is she with me now?!

She groaned and pushed herself up before looking around. Her eyes fell on me and before she could open her mouth to ask a quesiton I spoke up.

"Come on, let's find Y/n then a way out." I tell her and begin walking away not waiting for her.

"Hey! Wait up!" I hear her call out and the sound of her feet quickly catching up to me.

Of course it's the one person I don't want to be with that they send to help me. First she did that to Y/n and I got mad at both of them for it. It's not like me and him are together, but we did kiss. Guess it's my fault for assuming things.

"Hey." I hear Malina say and slightly turn my head to her. "I'm sorry."

"That doesn't make shit better." I growl.

"I know damn it!" She yells and I turn and glare at her.

"Who the hell are you yelling at bitch!?" I ask and grab her collar.

"You!" She yells and shoves me away. "You're mad a Y/n for no reason! Hate me as much as you want, but he doesn't deserve it!"

Gritting my teeth I let her go and carry on walking towards the tower. She may be right, but I don't have to admit shit.

"Let's just get Y/n and tear apart whatever the hell kidnapped him and leave." I say.

"Right." I hear her say.

.

.

.

No PoV

"So what do we do now?" Justice ask with her arms around Lucifer and Judgement.

"Wait for them to come out I suppose." Beelzebub answered earning a hum of agreement from Lucifer.

"Cool." Justice said.

A silence fell over the room as the demonesses and Helltaker stand/sit there. Some were looking at the tv while others were looking at each other, or in Cerberus case fighting over a ball. The silence was broken when Pandemonica cleared her throat.

"Ahem. Are we going to talk about what Malina did to Y/- er Six." Pandemonica asked.

"Well that was a... troubling revelation." Lucifer said.

"Explains the distance between them. Though don't know why Zdrada was upset with Y/n." Judgement said.

"She's upset with him too?" Justice ask.

"Yeah." Judgement answered. "Saw him try and talk to her, she slammed the door in his face. Stormed off muttering something about people being better as food."

"They would be less troublesome that way I suppose." Beelzebub said absentmindedly.

"Despite the fact that confirms he's a cannibal, how do help them fix the issue. The tension between the three of them is seeping into the rest of the hosue." Pandemonica said. "It's annoying when I make coffee in the morning and they're in the kitchen."

"I agree. With him cooped up in his room I can't ask my questions." Azazel complained.

"Why not lock them in a room together?" Modeus suggested.

"Or a get along shirt!" Cerberus suggested. "It works for us!"

"Between the two options I think locking them in a room is the better one." Lucifer said. "Them being pressed against eachother wont end well. For Malina mainly."

"Maybe they'll sort the problem out when they're in the tv." Justice says. "Also Y/n's friend gave him a weird tv."

.

.

.

Zdrada and Malina cand be seen huffing leaning against an alley wall.

"You know...lets never... turn... their tv's off." Malina says between breaths.

"Agreed." Zdrada says.

They had just gotten done from running away from a small pudgy woman. They found her just lifelessly staring at a tv. Zdrada tried getting her attention to ask her a question, but was ignored which annoyed Zdrada, and so she threw a rock through the tv. The woman promptly turned towards them and ran at them angrily. For a woman that looked to be in her late fifties she was fast, and a car door didn't stop her.

"Well we're closer to the tower now." Malina pointed out.

The tower in question loomed above them. If they had to guess they were probably three or so blocks away.

"What should we expect?" Malina asked.

"The thing that took Y/n." Zdrada said. "Probably whatever pulled me into the tv."

"So whatever owned those long arms." Malina said. "So someone lengthy."

"I guess, I didn't get a good look." Zdrada shrugged.

At the time she wasn't paying attention to what could have pulled her into a tv because she didn't expect it to happen. In her defense who in their right mind expects to be pulled into a tv?

"Listen truce so we can rip the lengthy bitch apart?" Malina asked holding her hand out.

Zdrada grinned and took her hand. "Truce."

.

.

.

.