Chapter 20

.

.

.

.

Let's over the events.

Mono, Y/n's childhood friend, had just come through the old tv of Y/n's that should have been broke.

Mono the person who was teh tall lady who kidnapped Y/n. He snapped her neck killing her, yet here Mono is sitting across from Y/n who hadn't said anything.

Josei was standing behind her son as Zdrada and Malian sat on either side of him. The two demonesses were glaring at the girl, which did kinda scare her.

"So, from what I was told you should be dead." Josei started breaking the silence of the room.

"W-Well ma'am... I d-don't really know what happened." Mono told her nervously.

"You were in the tower correct?" Josei asked and Mono nodded, "Well it does mess with peoples heads."

"Like it did with Six." Mono said.

"huh?" Y/n sounded confused, he didn't recall the tower messing with his head.

"Do you really not remember?" Mono asked looking at him.

Y/n put a finger on his chin as he titlted his head, "Something about a music box and... I was... scared..."

"You were obessed with this music box thing and they only way I could help you was by breaking it." Mono told him, "It was hard considering the thing the tower turned you into was qutie... opposed to the idea."

"What did it turn him into?" Malina asked being the first of the demonesses to speak to Mono.

"This tall hunched over creature with freakishly long arms." Mono told them.

Y/n himself couldn't recall ever looking like that, but he did have a blank spot in his memory when it came to the time of the tower.

Josei sighed, "Well atleast you are safe now, it's nice to finally meet my step daughter."

"huh?" Zdrada and Malina asked looking at his mother suprised while Mono and Y/n were to shocked from what they just heard.

"Yes, she's my stepdaughter, son of my husband Takai." Josei told them as if it was obvious.

The lights flickered and Josei put a hand on Y/n's head, "Don't worry little glutton, he wont be back, I made sure of it."

"What'd you do to him?" Mono asked kinda scared.

"Well he tried killing both of you when you were babies, I stopped him." Josei told her, "Of course he tried to kill my little glutton first since he wasn't his blood." Josei said as she took Y/n's hood down and gently pat his head.

"Oh so you two are siblings..." Zdrada muttered. "Kinda weird how you were all a yandere for him."

Mono just blushed and looked away. Though she didn't remember the exact moment they were talking about, she did find it weird that she ever had a small crush on Y/n.

"Arrangements need to be made..." Josei muttered, "You three watch Mono while I go talk to Lucifer."

With that Josei glided out of the room leaving the four. Two of which were blushing and not looking at the other.

.

.

.

"So you both had  crush on each other?" Coraline asked sounding like she was about to laugh.

If she wasn't my cousin I would have snapped her neck by now. Maybe breaking a hand is okay? After so many bones in it, she wont need all of them whole. Snap one or two of them...