Chapter 18

.

.

.

.

No PoV

Josei could be seen looking satified with how Malina is dressed. She looked over to Y/n who was eating a cinnamon roll.

"How did you get her to get dressed my little glutton?" Josei asked her son.

"I was direct and clear." Y/n simply stated.

"That sounds too easy." Zdrada yawned and Josei turns to her.

"And you, must you show so much skin?" Josei ask the demoness who was pulling out a cigarette.

"Your son likes my boobs." Zdrada shrugged lighting her cigarette.

Y/n didn't respond verbally, only pulling his hood up and making another cinnamon roll disappear into the darkness of his hood.  Josei crossed her arms and was about to say something when Judgement walked into the room and caught her attention.

"That is better than what you were wearing." Josei commented and Judgement huffs.

"Who even is all coming over?" Justice ask. "Like I know his two cousins, but like moms or dads?"

"Only Croaline's mom is coming, Ai stays with them after an... incident." Josei said tentatively.

"Murder?" Azazel guessed.

"Rape?" Modeus questioned.

"Kidnapping?" Azazel guessed again.

"No, and you will not ask her of the incident." Josei stated with finality.

"But-"

Josei cut Azazel off. "No if, ands, or buts and if you ask I will spank yours. Is that understood young lady?"

"Yes ma'am." Azazel nodded quickly.

Lucifer looks at Josei suprised and made a mental note to ask how she make people listen like her. Just as Y/n started to eat a pancake like a taco the door bell rang and he quickly took after Kirby and inhaled it.

"Y/n wash your hands you have syrup on them." Josei stated as she left for the front door, seemingly to glide out of the room.

"Can she fly?" Azazel asked Y/n.

"Just how she walks." Y/n shrugged. "I could do the same walk."

.

.

.

Y/n PoV

Cheerful...

How could their be such a ball of sunshine? She's so happy. Unnaturally so...

"Y/n this is your aunt Melinda." Mom introduced me to Coraline's mother, she gave off spider vibes. "Say hi, sweetie."

"Hi aunt Melinda." I say as mom pulls my hood down. I looked down at the girl currently hugging me, Ai Ohto Jones.

Ai had one blue eye and one gold. Their were unique. She was shorter and younger than me. All around cheerful, something that reflected in her voice. Well I have only heard her exclaim cousin and rush to hug me.

"Ai is a hugger." Coraline said with a chuckle. "I'm Coraline."

"Y/n, but I prefer for most to call me Six." I said before pausing. "But since you're family I guess you could use my name."

Coraline was my height and had brown eyes and navy blue hair, something she and Ai shared. Luckily she didn't seem to  be a hugger.

"Come on Ai let go of him." Coraline said trying to get Ai off of me.