Chapter 13

.

.

.

.

Y/n PoV

Zdrada's chuckle catches my attention and I turn to her a piece of chicken hanging from my mouth.

"You really like that chicken huh?" She ask with a grin and I nod.

"Its good." I tell her before chomping down the other half of the hanging piece. "What movie are we watching?"

Zdrada looks back at the tv and lets out a hum. "Don't make fun of me."

"I wont." I tell her.

"We're watching Lord of the Rings." She tells me and I just nod. "... you really wont laugh?"

"No, why would I?" I ask her tilting my head confused.

"It's just... Malina is the one into all the nerdy shit..." She mutters.

"You like what you like." I say with a shrug picking another piece of chicken up.

"Well if you aren't laughing..." She says and takes a pair of glasses out and puts them on.

She has glasses? Is she nearsighted or farsighted? It's probably because all the smoke in one way or another. She actually looks adoreable.

"What?" She ask noticing me staring.

"You look adoreable." I tell her turning to the tv as the movie starts.

"Don't just say shit like that!" She yells probably blushing.

.

.

.

Zdrada PoV

Now into the second movie Y/n has slowed on eating the chicken. Though he still managed to eat almost half of it in the first hour and half of the first movie. Y/n sure can eat, but thats nothing new.

Looking over I see that he's fully invested in the movie. His hood was down and jacket unzipped revealing simple white undershirt he wore and the shorts that stopped a little over half way down his thighs. Why does he own shorts like that?

His brown hair swayed as he looked down at the chicken for a moment then over to me. Those cute choclate like eyes of his meet mine, why is he so damn cute?!

Y/n reaches into the chicken bucket pulls a strip out and holds it out to me. Is he sharing with me? I can't help but blush a little as I take the strip.

"Thanks." I tell him and he hums shuffling a little closer to me and moves the bucket from his lap to between us.

I turned my attention back to the movie. The fellowship had just left Lothlorien.

Biting into the strip, it's actually really good, no wonder why he likes these so much. Wait he shared one of his favorite foods with me, does this mean something?

Glancing over at thim I see him slowly nibbling on another strip. He kinda looked like a cute bunny eating.

.

.

.

And the ring is destroyed. Maybe we can watch the Hobbit next. Well we could if Y/n wasn't asleep on my shoulder. The chicken was all gone and it was five am. Though this was a nice time.

"Y/n." I say gently shaking him, no response. "Y/n?" I say a bit louder, no response.

Sighing I gently pick him up and carry him to his bed. Setting him down before I could pull the covers over him he grabs my hand.

"So you were awake." I say pretending to be annoyed while looking into his eyes.

"Stay." He says.

"You want me to stay and join you in bed?" I ask him raising my eyebrow.

Y/n nods. "Please... don't want to sleep alone..."

He doesn't want to sleep alone? Is this because what Malina did to him, damn her. Now that I think about it, I still haven't apologized for slamming my door in his face. I guess I could stay, just to make sure he is comfortable... not like I want cuddle with him.

"Fine." I say taking my glasses off and putting them on his nightsand.

Undoing my shirt buttons and taking my pants off I then climb into bed with him. "I'm just getting comfy so don't be a perv."

"I wont." Y/n said and looked like he wanted to ask something.

"What is it?" I ask pulling the covers up. "You wanna cuddle or something?" I ask sarcastically but he nods with what seems to be a blush on his face.

I blush a little and let a 'tch' out. Nonetheless I pull him towards me and feel his arms wrap around my waist as I snuggle my head under his. Our legs quickly tangle up as we get comfortable in each other's embrace. Though I make sure to keep his crotch covered by my body, just because I want to make sure no other incidents happen...

Y/n was really nice to cuddle up to. Honestly I wouldn't mind if I could do this every night. I felt my heartbeat increase at the thought. What the hell am I thinking?!

.

.

.

Josei PoV

Wonder how my son is doing? He's always liked dark places so it makes sense that he chooses to stay in the basement.

Silently walking down the stairs I look around his room. So this is the stuff he likes, could be useful information for his birthday. There was a bucket of chicken on the couch.

Walking over I pick it up. "I should put this in the fridge." I mutter before looking towards the bed.

My son was sleeping with the girl called Zdrada, or demoness. He seemed happy, they both seemed happy in the others embrace.

"I guess I should give her my blessing." I say walking back up the stairs.

.

.

.

.