Sibling Chaos

**CLEOS POV**
My memory was such a blur today. all i could remember was that their was a fight yesterday and i think someones leg broke. ha couldnt have been me who broke it. but atleast i demolished everyone in the cafeteria. i was scrolling through tiktok when my sister Angelica (i searched up mean girl names and this came up, also i dont think cleo has a sister idfk BUT UH YEAH NEW CHARACTER ALERT) came to my room. "Weirdo, wake up. Gem is gonna be here soon! your going to her house remember?" she said to me "oh yeah, did you get-" i got cut of. "your bag? here! now go! Mum is gonna have Auntie Cindy over!" she said while i started walking down the stairs. i looked out the window and saw Gems car. she looked like she had been laughing a bit. I walked to her car, "ay what you laughing at?" I said. "look at this video!" she said showing me the video. it was from people at a different school, someone got punched in the face it was so funny! "rip that person" I said through my laughter. i got in the car and Gem played Dolls by Bella Porch. the lyrics really define us popular girls.
Dolls kill, dont provoke or we will
push you downhill, might
be pretty but still, bitter
as much as were sweet.
(i was listening to the song while writing this and i was like, oh wait this describes cleo so much xdd)

**MUMBOS POV**
I heard Angelica go to Cleo's room. Ugh I don't get to make fun her her till she's back now. Angelica came in my room. "Weirdo, you left your phone in the kitchen." She said throwing my phone to me. "Thanks. What time does Cleo get back?" I asked. "I'd say about 7 or 8 pm." She responded. She normally knew her schedule off by heart in her head. She must be a bit tired or something. "Go and sleep, you clearly need rest if you can't remember her schedule." I told her. "Well let's see you remember your own schedule while helping your classmates actually be prepared for class because if they don't then I have to kick them out of my group!" She yelled. I got humbled real quick. Angelica left to her room. Finally.

**GRIANS POV**
"Hey idiot, you having your friends over?" My brother Noa asked. (Noa, dont ask. These characters are only showing up in a few chapters) "what do you think? I never have friends over" I said. "And what friends? 99% of my friends are dating someone, and the ones that arnt are introverts" I added.  "True, very true. Then go get a girlfriend." Noa responded. "Noa, tell me. Where the hell am I gonna get a girlfriend. Unless I started dating pearl of Gem or something which wouldn't be too bad-" Noa cut me off. "Eww. You want to date the popular girls?." Noa said really disgusted. "I never said I did. But it wouldn't be too bad dating one of the popular girls." I said like it wasn't a big deal WHICH IT WASNT! "I'm going." Noa said as he left. He's in year 8 this year. He is definitely going to get a girlfriend, and I'm gonna try get one this year as well.

I was cringing a lil bit writing this. But anything for a book with some of the best YouTubers ever! Again the siblings are only showing up in a few chapters, and I didn't even get to show all the siblings. Oh well. Next chapter I will.