Par-tay planner

I'm trying to post 1 chapter daily. Not really doing well but it is what it is.

**GEMS POV**
I want to bully people more. Time for a party. Im thinking we have a pool Hawaiian party. With the pool in the back yard. "Anaia!" I yelled. "Yeah?" She responded "help me decorate the back yard for a party." I said. "Did you asked Mother and Father??" She said, she a mommy's girl and I'm a fathers girl, so we would have been scared if they cared, but they don't. "They never care when we have parties." I replied. "Okay I'll grab the decorations" She said running downstairs to grab the decoration box. I ran to the pool and blocked off the backyard exit. I called Pearl and Cleo. "Both of u get your A$$3$ to my house right now." I hung up on them. I didn't need to hear the replies, just that they were coming. "Here's the box" Anaia said. "Perfect! Robert (butler)! Make invitations to a Hawaiian pool party!" "Right away miss" said Robert. The only good butler I swear! I placed tinsel on the bar next to the pool. "Make sure all the drinks are here." I said to Anaia. "You guys allowed to get drunk? Your only 16." She said, kind of worried. "Relax. We can get drunk, as long as we don't off each other." I said reassuring her. Who's gonna try and off the others. I think we're good.

**GRIANS POV**
An invitation to a Hawaiian pool party at Gems. I mean I have nothing better to do so I guess I'll RSVP. I dialed Gems number on my phone. +44 39 •20 811. (I don't trust people not to call it lmao) I waited for her to answer. "Hello?" Gem said. "Hi I'm supposed to call this number to RSVP for the quote "Hawaiian island pool party at 98 hermit street". Is that correct?" I said, faking an accent. "Yup that's right, just give me your name and your good to go." Said Gem. "Grian Holland." I responded. "Oh wow your going to the party with that accent?" Gem replied laughing. "Just shut up and put my name down." "Alright alright. Okay see you at the party." Gem said as she hung up. She sounded different. Idk let's see if she messes with up and makes us drunk or something i don't know.

402 words this chapter is worth. Hahaaaaa. Can't wait to regret making the C7 planner. Oh goshhhhh