What is she ment to look like?

This is people asking Gem constantly why she has raindeer ears. (I looked at her skin on hc, I SEE RAINDEER EARS!)

**GEMS POV**
"Okay, i think this is the place." I said. "The dude lives in an apartment already?" Pearl said confused. "I guess so. But this is one of the most popular apartment buildings in the UK. What room would he already have in here?" Cleo asked. "I dunno" all of us responed. "I guess go in an ask for his name? Anaia whats his name?"  "How am i ment to know? Sean mendez?" She said "well lets go in an ask for him and say we are his producers" cleo said. We went inside, went to reception. "Hi we are looking for sean mendez? Im his producer and these are his helpers." I said acting my best to be a producer. I dont know what they act like. "Im sorry, its just, you dont look like a producer." The reception lady said trying to be nice. "What the fu€< am i supposed to look like?" "Well your just so pretty-" "oh in supposed to look busted?! Am i supposed to look like ji jane?" I said very offended "Gem calm down!" Anaia yelled. "And you have raindeer ears, why do you have raindeer ears?" The reception lady asked. "Oh you think im supposed to know why i look like this? You think i know why i grew raindeer ears? What am I supposed to look like? Do you want me to be going around walking on 4 feet? With spots on my back? Looking like a shaven baboon? Is that what you need?" "Ma'am please calm down. Seans room is 75 on the 3rd floor." "Thank you." Took long enough for her to tell me. Bloody hell. We went to sean mendez room. "Hi, im your producer for your next song!" (Forgot what he does ;-;) "you do you look like that?" He said. "Why the fu€< does everyone think i look like ji jane, like a shaven baboon or some sh¡¥!" I yelled "get your moose from peter rabbit, disney deer looking face away from me" he responed. Im not about to let this tretuois embarrassment do that to me? "You wanna start roasting? Boy you look like an off brand miraculous ladybug rockstar dude, nah you look like Luka from miraculous ladybug. You didnt come from jurassic park, you came from the prehistoric playground!" "Ohhhkayyyy Gem lets go back home." Cleo said pulling my away while pearl closed the door.

**SCARS POV**
I refuse to believe I actually made out with stress. My phone beeped. The groupchat texted me.

Will beat your a$$: Gem just had a mental breakdown infront of sean mendez
Head popular girl: HE CALLED ME PETER RABBIT MOOSE!
I can fly: what the fuuu-
Hot guy: i dont know anymore Grian.
Stress: Hi scar
Hot guy: uggghgg

I quickly turned off my phone. But it kept beeping. I gave up and turned it back on to watch the conversation

False: what mental breakdown are we talking about?
Cleaner Lady: the "roasting the sh¡¥ out of people" kind.
False: damn

Thats when false came in my room. "Scar you looking at the chat?" She said. "How can I not??" I responded "Gem actually embarrassed herself infront of sean mendez, having a mental breakdown??" "Apparently so" "thats crazy honestly. But why is sean mendez here?" She asked "i dont know. Probably recording an album." "Probably".

Without a doubt my favourite chapter yet. 588 words! Big chapter! Enjoy <33