Someone had a síesta

Hey guys, i havent updated this much because i was doing the my little pony: "after the coronation". Please read that book, it has more then 1K words- i never do that much. Alr ill shut up now.

**PEARLS POV**
"AH WHAT THE FVCK?" I yelled. I woke up to my phone ringing. Who the fvck calls someone at 1:00am? Lucky i have soundproof walls because of my stupid brother. Cleo was calling the groupchat of me, her, gem and mumbo. "What the hell do you want at 1:00am??" I asked picking up the phone. "Cleo what the fvck i almost screamed to you calling this chat?!" Gem said higly annoyed. "I did scream"
i added "good your all awake!" "We are now!" Gem groaned. Dont think any of us want to be awake right now! "Can you guys come to my house? Like right now? Mumbo and I have a small situation we need help with." Cleo asked. "Uggh fine! Ill be there in 5" i hung up the phone, got changed and grabbed my stuff then went to my car. My parents dont care if i go anywhere. Its my car after all. When i got there Gem got there at the same time. "Uh oh! Cleos window doesnt look to good." I said. "Well i think we have to fly to her window to get in. Her streets empty so we should be good." Gem explained. As we flew up to her window cleo opened the window and something flew out. "What the heck? The hell was that?" I asked. "Come and see for yourself." As we went in we saw Mumbo running around crazy as if he'd had too much coffee. "Uhh what the hell? Did the guy have a packet of jolly rancher's?" Gem asked. "I wish that was the case. Hes drunk." Cleo explained. "How the hell did he get drunk?? Fvcking, hes only a year older then us?? And we cant even get drunk! Not that much at least." Gem complained. "Scar got that druck once. At the party. But geez i think this is worse. Has he started flying like nuts yet?" I asked. "Well did you see the drawings on the roof?" "Point taken." "We need Our sister to help with this even. This dudes crazy right now. Let me get Angelica." Cleo said walking out. "Alright let me try something." I flew underneath him and grabbed his leg. "Come. Down!" Ugh hes not budging. "Woah! Hes drunk alright." Angelica said. "No kidding! Ugh a little help here." I asked as they pulled me down along with mumbo. "Gem hold him still!" As she went to grab him, he started flying again. "Damn i wish i could fly like that!" "You and every other non blooded hermit Angel." Cleo said annoyed. "Were gonna be here a while. Should we call the class chat?" Gem asked. "We can but we cant have eveyone coming. Silence your phones." Cleo said about to call the chat.

**GRIANS POV**
"Yes princess, i'd love to put on a flight show for cheese nuts and crackers. AH! Oww!" I screamed as my phone went off. "Grian? Is everything alright?" "Yeah! I just had a night mare!" That was close. Why the hell is the groupchat calling? "What the fvck do you want?" I asked highly annoyed. I saw falses camera turn on to scare scar. "Ah nom nom non-" falsed called his phone from the chat. "Nom nom WAHHHHHHHHH!" Scar screamed as he reacted to his phone.  False fell down snickering whilst Ren, Tango, Stress and everyone else joined the call. "Im sorry that was too good! Anyways what do you guys want?" False asked still laughing. "We need you guys to come to Cleos house pronto! Theres been a bit of a situation." Gem explained. "Scar and I will be there in 5." "Im coming hang on" i said. I hung up and left my house to fly to her house. We all got there at the same time and Pearl let us through the window, as soon as we got in we saw the 'situation'. "Is he drunk?" Stress asked. "Suffering brain damage?" Scar added. "Nope, stress is right. Hes drunk. Like really drunk!" Cleo explained to us. "So what do you want us to do?" False asked confused. "Uh i dont know maybe HELP US GET HIM TO SLEEP?!?" Cleo yelled then quickly covered her mouth. "Cleoo why are you yelling so lateee? Go to sleeeep!" Cleos mum yelled. "Soon mum! That was too close!" She yelled then turned to a whisper. "No kidding. At this rate we'll be here all night!" I said. "Gumdrops and jelly beans snd sheeps wool and gummy bears and apple juice and cotton candy and chocolate milk.." mumbo started saying over and over again. "Ah sh!t someone cover his mouth!" Cleo exclaimed as stress and ren went to cover his mouth while gem and pearl were keeping him on the floor. "What in the absolute heck is this?" Xsumia asked while flying in. "Hes drunk." "Well clearly, geez uh" this is gonna be a long night.

Alright now go read the mlp book please. Also sorry im so inactove a bunch of stuff is coming up irl and i need to prepare to get 3 hours of sleep every night /hj okay ill shut up bye bye <33