=INTRO=

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

⚠️ WARNING: This may have some HEATED scenes (though I'm still deciding if I should), and some CUSSING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ⚠️

❗️DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own BATIM nor BATDR. Or the characters. I only own Benjamin as an OC for this story. And (Y/N) is just own to (Y/N).❗️

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

🌟~STARRING CAST~🌟

(Y/N) (L/N)
Bendy the Dancing Demon
Benjamin (L/N)
Boris the Wolf
Alice Angel
Parents of (Y/N)
Sammy Lawerence
Allison Angel (Pendle)
Tom (Thomas Conner)
Joey Drew
Linda Stein
Henry Stein
Wally Franks
Porter
Grace
Projectionist
The Keepers
Audrey Drew
Wilson Arch
Butcher Gang
Betty
The Lost Ones
The Swollen Ones

(Maybe more will come)

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

BACKSTORY OF PLOT

Ah, Joey Drew Studios. The place where cartoons were made. And came to life in. Joey Drew Studios is where all the magic happens they say. (Y/N) believed that, and so did her brother.

Where (Y/N) and Benjamin grew up, Joey Drew Studios was the hot shot of the town. Everyday that show with Bendy would be on every station. What is there to blame? It was an amazing show, and the company was is great shape! Well that's what they thought.

Turns out the studio had some financial problems and employee troubles. Soon enough, the place went broke. And the cartoons stop producing. Before ALL that went down, (Y/N)'s older brother, Benjamin, got a job there!

He worked in Bendy Land when they first needed employees for the games and entertainment. He did one of his favorite activities to do, Magic. That's right, he did magic to entertain kids who played there.

When (Y/N) was younger, she would go to Benjamin's shows to see him preform. "It was like a dream" she thought. Her favorite cartoon show was an actual amusement park! Imagine that at a kid! But, not all things last forever.

(Y/N) had lived a normal childhood, parents were as happy as they could be, school grades weren't bad, and she had a good number of friends. When she was 12, Joey Drew Studios went out of business, and when she was 16...

her brother went missing.

How?
They never figured it out. The police in (Y/N)'s area weren't the best, the people of the town were trying to fix that problem at the time. The police had no leads and said that they were "searching for no reason".

(Y/N)'s parents PISSED, but they were mostly devastated. (Y/N) had no one to greet when she got home, no one to mess around with. She had friends and her mom and dad, but no one knew her like her brother.

He was a big part of her life, he even showed (Y/N) that Bendy existed. And her life was in pieces. She still had hope though. Her brother wasn't declared dead, nor alive. She really hope he wasn't dead. She wasn't the same after that. Barely ate for the first two months, and hardly came out of her room. She was just not in the mood for anything anymore. She didn't even want to step in his room. "Too many memories that have all been a dream".

She was now 21, officially 5 years since the incident, and she was starting to come back to her senses. She's still living with her parents, but has a job for moving out soon. But here's where the plot will take place. She had a dream. A dream that started it all. She had a dream that told her to go inside her brothers room. She didn't want to, but she never had a dream like this before.
___________________________________

"Who...- who are you..?"

" You.."  It started.  "You need us... You, go into the one... persons area you miss.. You'll find answers you seek.." It breathed out.

You couldn't describe who you were talking to. It sounded like a male, he was just what you describe a "shadow figure", he was skinny to the bone. He had a tucked in shirt from the looks of his figure and long pants. He sounded like he was old and smoking a whole lot. He was someone you didn't trust from the sounds of him, but it was really strange as to this being in your dreams. You never really remember your dreams to be fair.

"My... brothers?? Who's "us"? What do you mean area!?- WAIT!" You shout. The shadow figure was walking away. The dream was coming to an end and you had so many questions, yet no answers.

"You need answers.. I need to kill him... I believe, sweetie, it'll be.. simple..."
________________________________

That was the last thing he said. You weren't the same after that 'cause you remembered it so well like it happened in real life. In the end, after three days, you finally decided to do what the dream told you.

What did you find? A note. A note from Joey Drew Studios. "Impossible! The studio shutdown 9 years ago! It was the talk of the neighborhood!" You read the note, carefully, the paper was old and had a yellow tint, a little torn at the corners.

When you were done reading the note, you decided to waste no time at all. You grabbed your backpack and the stuff you'll need, food, water, flashlight, bandaids, and much more for the safe side.

What did you find?

Will you get lost?

Will you end up exactly like your brother?

Or will you find him and the "hero"?

There's only one to find out. And it's here.

Welcome to "Masked Ink"

By: @Fancy__Dancy

________________________________

P.S. This is FIRST EVER STORY. Like a first of the first. I'm excited to see where this ends up and hope that you'll enjoy it! Have a splendid time here!