XXIX. Belts and Panic

❗️DISCLAIMER: This chapter has not been reread through, so I'm sorry in advance for any mistakes written❗️

‼️INFORMATION‼️

At the end of this chapter in the P.S., there is an idea I have for the next story! Please, I'll like to hear your opinions on the next book! Be honest, and I will be taking requests on what to write for ideas. Thank you for reading this!

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

PREVIOUSLY

(Y/N)s SIDE

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥

A call was heard. "Wake up! Wake up!" Was the only voice echoing my head and in the darkness that has consumed the environment.

BENDYS SIDE

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥

"Hehe.. oh yeah.!" He laughs awkwardly. Porter fiddled around with his hands a little, like he was worried about something short after. Benjamin looks over to him, "You okay?" He noticed Porters actions.

"Do you need some materials? I have some that I found when I was searching through on the levels!" Porter asked, and a little giggle comes at the end of his question.

"Umm... actually, yeah we could use whatever you brought." Benjamin answers. 'I hope they're useful..' I mentally said to myself.

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

(Y/N)s POV

My eyes flutter open to a view of a blurred sight of Wilson and Alice Angel looming over me. I felt a soft cushion beneath me where I was laying.

Alice was to my left and Wilson to my right. Wilson was the one calling for my attention when I was knocked out.

"Ahh, you're finally awake, Demons Bride." He didn't seem too happy with his tone of voice. "Where... Where am I?" I asked. This only made Alice lightly giggle in her annoying manner.

"So clueless.. Isn't she?" She smiles down at me. I only frowned as Wilson lowly laughed. "She always is..." he replied.

"Answer my damn question, hag." I spat out. My vision was coming into focus again. I only saw a huge burning light up on the ceiling. Wilson scoffed, "You're in my lab, Demons Bride. One of the best places to be."

I could feel myself getting more anxious about this situation. I tried to get up from the bed, at least I think it was a bed, but I couldn't move. I was strapped down to the bed by two belts. Again. One was against my joints to my arms and the other was across my legs. Specifically the lower part around my calves. 'I bet Alice supplied these...'

"Do you like them, pretty girl? I knew you'll love them!" Alice smirked, her voice pitching that high pitch all over again. It gave me goosebumps from head to toe. I never wanted to see her again.