XXVI. A Plan Gone Wrong

❗️DISCLAIMER: I have not reread this chapter due to a late post, so if any mistakes are seen, please tell and I'll fix it! Sorry in advance for any!❗️

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

PREVIOUSLY

I felt sorry for him to how Alice and Tom reacted, but they don't know who he really is. 'I'll make sure they do.'

I look back to mouth the words "it's okay", and Bendy noticed. He stared into my direction for a little till he looked away, unsatisfied. He looked up and walked away, almost stomping in every step down the hall. 'He's probably listening for something..' I did wonder where he was heading if that wasn't the case. He wouldn't leave.. right?

Alice took a deep breath, "Alright. Here's what I'm thinking.." And I prepared for her plan.

꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷

(Y/N)'s POV꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷˚꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷˚

"We'll turn off his main power source for his mansion. We could easily sneak in when we turn those off, and it'll cause a distraction. Wilson's territory, from what I heard, is a complex layout.

I have two pathways to choose from, but obviously I think we can do both now. One can find Audrey and the other can search the area for Wilson, or something else.

Next, we have to find Wilson. I think we can meet up near the entrance to progress though to this step. Then we talk to him. It should be simple and easy," she explained.

I thought about it for a moment, putting my hand up to the bottom of my chin to think. Her plan seemed simple and easy like she said, but something didn't seem right.

It was a straightforward plan, but something was bound to go down hill quickly. "I like it, but doesn't that sound.. too easy?" Alice looks at me with confusion in her eyes. Her brows furrowed, "What do you mean?"

I get into a more comfortable position, placing my hand back down and raising my knee up to my chest with my body resting on my leg. I wrapped my arms around my leg that was closer to my chest.

"It just seems too ordinary... like anyone could predict that. I think Wilson is probably pissed right now since I've escaped with Bendy. He's probably getting answers out of Audrey.." I look behind me where Bendy was last seen. Guess what, he wasn't there.

I turn my attention back to Alice, "Maybe, but this is the best plan we got."

I look at Alice with a worried look. This plan just seems to be easy for us, and more of a possibility for us to get caught. I also feared something more than Wilson, or us getting caught. Alice Angel.

"I was in there for a moment. I know one thing.. Alice Angel is working with Wilson."

Alice rose her brows in a shocked way, "Alice Angel?" She repeated. I nodded my head slowly with a sigh.