Prologue: Preparing

.....

Location: Real World

3rd person pov

In the real world, IGN Just announced to many players around the world that a new update from Battlefields, Call of duty, War Thunder, Grand Theft Auto & RWBY.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen! We have a really having crazy update on different games. Battlefield, Call of duty, War Thunder and Rooster Tooth anime series RWBY will be battle on remnant. They're will be players attacking each other in different in remnant....

Millions of players will ready And The Timer almost up and be ready & be prepare

.....Millions of players will ready And The Timer almost up and be ready & be prepare.

_________

Location: RWBY Universe, Remnant, Vale.

3rd person pov

In the city of vale, Anything was normal. People going to work or doing their own business, Kids were playing around & Things were very peaceful. But this is not want is seen. Reports of group people wearing odd clothes gathering in parks, parking lots, & Warehouses. Civilians gather and see weird soldiers jumping, crouching & punching the walls. They're think they were cost plays. However, What they're saw shock them. They see their vehicles like armours weaponry, aircraft vtols and deadly vehicles that can kill them.

Vale Civilian 1: Who are they?

Vale Civilian 2: Are They're actors?

Vale Civilian 3: Are They're really making a movies?

Vale Civilian 4: This guys are strange?

Vale Civilian 5: What are they're jumping, punching, and crouching for all suddenly?

The Vale Civilians Keep murmuring about this new people, It is weird that they're came out of nowhere from different.

00:00:05

A vale police officers came as he is walk towards one of the group.

00:00:04

He raised his hand and touch the person shoulder.

00:00:03

Vale Police Officer: Hey pal!

The guy turns.

00:00:02

Vale Police Officer: Sir, Can you-

00:00:01

Vale Police Officer: explained-

00:00:00

*BEEP!!*

*BEEP!!*

*BEEP!!*

*BEEP!!*

The army heard the sound "BEEP!!" has they charged outside using their warcry. Vale Civilians panickeds as they run for their lifes. Many more vale was now in chaos as many began fighting each other on the streets, roofs, skys, seas and even underground sewers. The city was now in the warzone. The players like battlefield, call of duty, war thunder & GTA are causing so much destruction to the city. This will be has.......

GAMERS WAR

=

=======

A/N: So, You guys like the story? I will every day. It just pop up on my mine. Also I will add some of you favorite youtubers. See ya!

 See ya!