Chapter 3: Clowns will kidnap you.... send you to fight.

.....

Location: Vale, Beacon Academy.

3rd person pov

In cafeteria, Many students watched in total shock that vale is been attack by unknown army fighting each other.

Ruby: This is bad.

Weiss: They're destroying the city!! Can't they're stop!?

Blake: I don't know, I feel like they're didn't care.

Yang: Whoever this guys are, They're will pay for that!

Pyhrra: Hey, Can Everyone see Jaune? I haven't see or call him.

.....

Location: Unknown Location

We see two player wearing clowns (GTA: Online) was dragging one person with the bag on his head. As they're stop, one clown took off the bag. The person who was been drag was non-other than jaune, But he's wearing the clown costume.

Jaune: Ah, What's going on?

(GTA Online) Clown Guard Player: You're going to fight.

(GTA Online) Clown Guard Player 2: Yeah, You must fight for your freedom.

Jaune: Wait!? where am I at clown!? And is this my CLOWN PANTS!!!???

(GTA Online) Clown Guard Player 1: You're one of us now! >:)

(GTA Online) Clown Guard Player 2: Go meet your new team.

Jaune: New team?

The two clown thrown jaune in the work out room. The door shuts, Leaving Jaune inside. He stands up and jaune was shock to see clowns using baseball bats.

(GTA Online) Clown Player 1: We must fight our freedom, With baseball bats!

(GTA Online) Clown Player 2: Yeah!

(GTA Online) Clown Player 3: I want some blood.

Jaune: *Though* This is my team!?

(GTA Online) Clown Player 2: Oh shit! The Clown king was making the announcement!

(GTA Online) Clown Player 1: Go grab your new weapons clown! We got a war crime to beat.

Jaune was afraid, But he did want he's told. He's about to choose a baseball, But however, He saw another weapons.

 He's about to choose a baseball, But however, He saw another weapons

Jaune: That will be useful.

Outside.....

(GTA Online) Clown King: My loyal subject! Today we must witness the clown fight!

The Clown Players (GTA: Online) cheer in joy. It is reveal to be an arena.

(GTA Online) Clown king: Bring the challengers!

The door open revealed to be 3 clowns and jaune.

Meanwhile at beacon academy

The beacon students were watch the clown on TV.

Ren: It looks like they're a fight going on.

Nora: Wait....... THAT'S FEARLESS LEADER!!!!! :D

RWBY, _N_P and the teacher: WHAT!!!???

Back with jaune.

We see jaune, Holding a laser minigun. Another arena door open revealing to be green aliens (GTA: Online).

(GTA: Online) Clown King: Who's your mam- I mean king..... yes.... king.

Everyone: ._.

(GTA: Online) Clown King: Fight!

(GTA: Online) Clown Player 2: Alright clowns, Let's see what we go-

Jaune: *Press the trigger* AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The laser hit the green aliens and they're died with bullet holes, On them. Everyone on the sits were silents at the moment.

Jaune: ._. ...... Sorry?

(GTA: Online) Clown Player 3: Dude...... that's overkill...... king.

Jaune: What?

The scene shown jaune sitting on the throne. The Previous Clown King bow and give him the crown to jaune. Making him the new clown king. All of the clowns bow for respect and call him "king clown".

Back to cafeteria

Everyone in the cafeteria, Watch in shock that jaune is the new king.

Nora: OUR FEARLESS LEADER IS OUR NEW CLOWN KING!!!

Ruby and Pyhrra blush at jaune been king, While cardin was angry and jealous at that.

To be continue

___

Next Chapter 4

???: We are the C.U.M